Epic Perfect World

Update Server Connection Fails

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
So yeah, I keep getting this. I already tried all those ways that KratoS suggested in the other section. None of them seem to work, I already reset my router and pc a couple of times together and still got nothing. The only option I have left is to download the client all over again, and I'm not doing that.
I wanted to see if you guys have any other solutions? If not, time for me to move servers.
p.s : This was after the new patch (70), It wasn't like this before.
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline MEDUSA

• Villainz-Leader
Sorry to say but thats the only thing left :/

Jas/\\/\\ine - 150 Mystic

Offline WalKErs

Have u tried the manual update that agaito put in the patch description?  O-O

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
 :tiger-43: wanna trade net <---- No problemo, patching take 2-5min :monkey-44:
the best answer to your problem is changing computer and fast net
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
Have u tried the manual update that agaito put in the patch description?  O-O
Trying that now
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's caused by your anti-virus, there was a patcher update and your anti-virus for some reason is blocking the patcher from connecting to the internet. So please recheck if the patcher.exe is added to your anti-virus exception list. Also check if disabling the anti-virus helps (this seems to not work always)

If it fails, manual update should work

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
It's caused by your anti-virus, there was a patcher update and your anti-virus for some reason is blocking the patcher from connecting to the internet. So please recheck if the patcher.exe is added to your anti-virus exception list. Also check if disabling the anti-virus helps (this seems to not work always)

If it fails, manual update should work
I don't have an anti-virus D:
There's like 23984723 viruses on my laptop >_> But yeah, Im trying that manual thing now, I'll see if it works.
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
I just used manual patch and it updated to version 70. After update is done, it said click here to confirm that patch has been updated blah blah. I did that, client closed and I re-opened it, but the Server Update Connection Fail error thing is still there, and I can't log in, even though my client is version 70 now. @Agatio
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Update server connection fails error should not prevent from being able to log in the game. Please check if you can log in directly via elementclient located in EPW /element folder (just run that file)

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
Update server connection fails error should not prevent from being able to log in the game. Please check if you can log in directly via elementclient located in EPW /element folder (just run that file)
Yeah I logged in and Im in game now, thanks ;D
Just to be safe, what should my serverlist and updateserver be?
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Check the Kratos' topic, it it has attached current serverlist and updateserver files.