Epic Perfect World

Patch v70

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Patch notes:
  • Added 5 new mounts and 4 new pets to the Events Forge.  Preview
  • Added new tab to the Events Forge with special, custom T-shirts. These T-shirts contain printings from anime or things related to the music (preview will be available soon). Also added female jeans. More fashion is coming too!
  • Added new weapon fashion to the Boutique and NPC's.
  • Increased crafting speed of many useful items in Events, Boutique and Contemplation Forge.
  • Increased drop rate of orginal PWI World Bosses.
  • Updated faction icons.
  • Fixed bug that let players create factions with names that were already taken.
  • Added new tab to the User Panel, where players can buy special items. At the moment only Identity Stone is available (allows to change character name, old name can't be used anymore once changed).

Also we will be having 2x event for next few days!

Robbert

TY GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

Offline ☠ ℘unk ӂ ღ ӂ ℰℳℴ ф

• PunKӂ ӂємф
  • Characters: Emokillua
  • Faction: Family
Coool. Thanks (:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
-Spazzes-

I love the Void Panther mount! Thanks to 2x maybe I'll be able to get my Cleric to 150 before it ends. ^^
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.
How long will server be down for patch?
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline sirennnaa

• Siree
Double experience and drops?

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
  • Born to be real, not perfect
oooh looking forward to this new patch- like the sound of name change stone- (should cheer up all those that had the 'oops' moment when making their names) Nice one Agatio  :tiger-42:
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.....

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
time to waste all my money in more wep skins
That's the spirit  :normal-42:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Thanks for the 2x and update!

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
YES !! thank you so much  :monkey-26:
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

dorothyerika

ILY S0 MUCH AGA MARRY ME xD

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 :normal-3:  Ty for the patch  :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
So...how do we get points for the name change stone?