Epic Perfect World

Black screen!

Offline kilzz3

OK, using run is usually a simple solution for that. What OS are you running? And what anti-virus program?
I'm running Microsoft windows vista ultimate version 6.0 build 6000 and my anti-virus is Panda anti-viruspro 2012.

Offline vaine123

OK, using run is usually a simple solution for that. What OS are you running? And what anti-virus program?
I'm running Microsoft windows vista ultimate version 6.0 build 6000 and my anti-virus is Panda anti-viruspro 2012.

Make sure your anti-virus settings allow for client games to open. Some need to be modified to allow client based games to open
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap....this guy.

Offline Epica

• Old Player
ohhhhhhhhhhh
man i know whats ur problem lol
u are running windows vista, thats the worse windows ever, u should upgrade to 7, seriously mate.
i think on vista u need to run the game as Administrator, and even so it might not even work :/ Windows Vista had a lot of issues...

Offline vaine123

ohhhhhhhhhhh
man i know whats ur problem lol
u are running windows vista, thats the worse windows ever, u should upgrade to 7, seriously mate.
i think on vista u need to run the game as Administrator, and even so it might not even work :/ Windows Vista had a lot of issues...

This is true, Vista did have some problems. I have ran on vista without issues. So either way try running as admin and allow it through your firewall so you can play.

I do agree update to win7
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap....this guy.