Epic Perfect World

Lady's...that week.

I am following this youtuber since he started, and i really like his content, just watch it till the end, it was a must post.
Lady's i take my head off for ya'll because dealing with this every single month 30 years of your life aint nothing.

I salute ya'll

~#Females
substance..

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Ironically enough this video doesn't apply to me when I'm on mine. My attitude doesn't change much and I barely get a single cramp. I'm not the scary catastrophe the guy in the video was talking about, not at all. .-.

Besides, I don't need a period to be an asshole; I can be an ass without it. Periods don't make it any worse.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
Haha! My periods are never that bad :P As long as you keep moving (as in walking, dancing, whatever) the pains arent as bad... Or maybe im just lucky :P

As for childbirth.. No experience in that (yet).
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.
Ironically enough this video doesn't apply to me when I'm on mine. My attitude doesn't change much and I barely get a single cramp. I'm not the scary catastrophe the guy in the video was talking about, not at all. .-.

Besides, I don't need a period to be an asshole; I can be an ass without it. Periods don't make it any worse.

Oh, that's indeed ironic, when we start dating, hehe.
substance..

Offline Rose

Yup same here :P
My YouTube Channel

Haha! My periods are never that bad :P As long as you keep moving (as in walking, dancing, whatever) the pains arent as bad... Or maybe im just lucky :P

As for childbirth.. No experience in that (yet).
[/quote

Oh, yeah you should be lucky then i geuss, my sister and mom are the baddest womans when it is ''that time''
substance..

Offline Rose

I do get extra cuddly hehe i feel the need to have some sweet arms around me even more then :) Guess thats not so bad either ^
My YouTube Channel

I do get extra cuddly hehe i feel the need to have some sweet arms around me even more then :) Guess thats not so bad either ^

Hehe, that's cute, as i said, i salute ya womans.
substance..

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
There's not enough liquor in the world to make me watch this video.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Aw
He has nice lips and eyes
  :-[
There's not enough liquor in the world to make me watch this video.

Hehe, bless you and your comments :p
substance..
Aw
He has nice lips and eyes
  :-[
Who would you pic him or me? :-[ :-[
substance..

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
I beg to differ >.>  You're a brat either way.  Just more so when it's that time.