Epic Perfect World

disconnection from the server

Offline sirkeisha

every time i log in im disconnected from the server minutes after constantly y is this happening help plz

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
This might be your router, try rebooting it a few Times and let us know If it still persists.

Offline sirkeisha

not my router omg i still keep dcing soon as i get into the game WHY ieven redownloaded the game a few times n verified wat else could it b

Offline sirkeisha

Agatio help me plz

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
Do you have epic pw as exception in your antivirus?
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline sirkeisha

avg free FTW dun no this editon well but c no option to set exception but firewall is allowing it

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
avg free FTW dun no this editon well but c no option to set exception but firewall is allowing it
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+do+I+get+to+AVG+exception+list%3F google is your friend ^^ Also make sure your game is updated all the way.

bvanharjr

I prefer using the free version of Avast A/V with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware :) Great protection

NOTE: ONLY ONE RESIDENTIAL (ON-Demand) A/V with 1 Anti-Malware should be installed, installing more then one of each results in conflicts and Less protection, not more.

HTH

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I prefer using the free version of Avast A/V with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware :) Great protection

NOTE: ONLY ONE RESIDENTIAL (ON-Demand) A/V with 1 Anti-Malware should be installed, installing more then one of each results in conflicts and Less protection, not more.

HTH
^this is true. And I've used avast for so many years.. Had no problem with any games. (Just giving my opinion)

Offline sirkeisha

hum tat wasnt it but thanks anyway guys 1 step closer to figuring this thing out qq