Epic Perfect World

Fake Bidding

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
GoodGame never attended the NH TW weekend before before last weekend... So they fake bidded there.

By this logic, any war that is a no-show, regardless of faction, is fake and should be punished.  But there is no way to prevent no-shows. Sometimes the order is to no-show. 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I never saw one Fbi and I log in daily.  :pig-30:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
By this logic, any war that is a no-show, regardless of faction, is fake and should be punished.  But there is no way to prevent no-shows. Sometimes the order is to no-show. 
Nope.. As far as faction may not be able to show on all TWs they are defending, the attacking faction should show up ALWAYS, otherwise they shouldn't bid at all.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nope.. As far as faction may not be able to show on all TWs they are defending, the attacking faction should show up ALWAYS, otherwise they shouldn't bid at all.

AGREED.

Offline FoxyDee

yes Apocalips is a real French guild i'm the leader from apocalips and u know that xd

yes i bid on you
and yes we loose but isn't because we loose than we are a fake faction xd

and yes i sid to 2 members to rest in our base to see if ennemies (ThaCIIck) don't come to base the time than we attack u

and if u was in our base say me to guild CRYSTAL

so u say than we are a alt faction , but i think than u was with a double account in this TW :) mouahahhaa

so stop to judge players without proove and stop to judge a faction when u don't know xd ( and i tryto rec in world channel xd)

and u said than we r a fake faction but the real question that is this : Are you A RACIST ABOUT FRENCH PPL ?
Last Edit: Sept 03, 2013, 04:21 pm by FoxyDee

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Yeah, I misunderstood it a smidge.  I do agree that if you're gonna attack, you should show.  Otherwise it's a waste for everyone (and completely stupid since you get no refunds on bids, so why bid if you're not gonna show?)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline KneeDeep

So the TW against Vravona waas a fake bid, and there should be consequences.

They placed a bid against our land, and didn't show up.

http://postimg.org/image/68y91xtlp/

You can see the towers are not even build and QQme from faction is asking for a GM in world chat.

Next time Ill SS the base with the catapults aswell, if you want.

Regards

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Will GoodGame also be punished Aga?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Nope since like I said, there is no rule for it. It will be added, but it's too late now to punish factions that already did it as the rules aren't retroactive.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I think people dosen't know what means fake bid : )
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
small faction they just bunch of friend that pk together, bh, nw and etc. leader just bid for fun in hope all friend will join it. But as i said it just small faction, sometime only 1-5 people will come.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I think people dosen't know what means fake bid : )
This. =((((((((((((((

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
This. =((((((((((((((

Player_Swane you seem very sad about this topic, come i'm give you hug make you feel better  :normal-4:
(^:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Player_Swane you seem very sad about this topic, come i'm give you hug make you feel better  :normal-4:
Come Player_Confide, you AM = need wait for me.  :normal-4:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
This. =((((((((((((((

Need kiss to feel better?  :normal-1: