Epic Perfect World

SLS/LS for lvl150.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Thought this might be helpful when people do want to know the exact figures for Super Level Scrolls /Level Scrolls required to reach lvl150

Levels                         Amount of Scrolls used                                    Total Price(Ec's)

USING                   
                                                                                                                                                                                                           LS Only      |      SLS Only   

110 - 140                                  63 Level Scrolls(SLS cant be used till 140)                                 378ec      |      Cant be used

140 - 142                                                           16 Level Scrolls/1 SLS                                      96ec      |      60ec

142 - 143                                                           16 Level Scrolls/1 SLS                                      96ec      |      60ec

143 - 144                                                           16 Level Scrolls/1 SLS                                      96ec      |      60ec

144 - 145                                                           16 Level Scrolls/1 SLS                                      96ec      |      60ec

145 - 146                                                           32 Level Scrolls/2 SLS                                      197ec      |      120ec

146 - 147                                                           48 Level Scrolls/3 SLS                                      288ec      |      180ec

147 - 148                                                           96 Level Scrolls/6 SLS                                        576ec     |      360ec

148 - 149                                  149 Level Scrolls OR 9 SLS + 5 Level Scrolls                       576       |      475ec

149 - 150                                  198 Level Scrolls OR 12 SLS + 6 Level Scrolls                     1188ec       |    756ec

~36 Super Level Scrolls or 587 Level Scrolls are required for Lvl140-Lvl150.

~The Total Price list is for LS/SLS SEPERATELY.

~Note~

~Prices are according to the Boutique-Ec conversion Ratio

1gold:15ec's

~Prices Of SLS and Ls may vary according to the market price/Players(trading).

Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 07:26 am by Nea

Offline Craggan

wow.. awesome research thank you.. guess it's time to save EC and gold for a while.. lol

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
*high 5* to teamwork Elie<3
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
super cool !! thank you so much for taking your time to do another helpful guide  :tiger-40:
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
awesome ^^ should add it to the Guide to Guides if you haven't already 

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
110 - 140                                                                                         63 Level Scrolls/4 SLS

Now if only you could use SLS before lvl 140...

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
How about how many "Brainpower Orb" to get from 140-150. I don't know why some people buy Level scroll over Brainpower since brainpower is 6.6m exp.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Wouldn't it require 13 SLS from 149-150?

1bill ÷ 80mill = approx 12.5, which would round up to at least 13 to level.
I understand that if you are leveling purely with SLS from an earlier level then you should have enough residual exp to tip it over at 12 but some people level manually to 148 or 149 then use SLS as it can be expensive from 140 or 145.
Is my maths wrong? .-.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
This should've been credited to me too for making you work it out. :'(

I lie. Ily. Thanks for the guide. :))

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Nice guide, thank you.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Thanks guys :P

Wouldn't it require 13 SLS from 149-150?

1bill ÷ 80mill = approx 12.5, which would round up to at least 13 to level.
I understand that if you are leveling purely with SLS from an earlier level then you should have enough residual exp to tip it over at 12 but some people level manually to 148 or 149 then use SLS as it can be expensive from 140 or 145.
Is my maths wrong? .-.

Pretty much sure it wasn't more than 1.6% on exp, it might be because of the exp reduction but yeah I'll confirm it in an Hr and edit if it's required :p

*high 5* to teamwork Elie<3

~throws a beer can for you and yuri..

Offtopic: soda for the liar kera-teen. Lol

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks

~throws a beer can for you and yuri..

Offtopic: soda for the liar kera-teen. Lol

Aww yeahhh

Even though I didn't help wiv this guide >.<
/offtopic
Last Edit: Sept 03, 2013, 02:51 am by Azryn

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
So yeah modified it a little,its 12 SLS only and you get to 97.6%.Would be better to use 6 level scrolls on it instead of wasting a SLS.

P.s Thanks for bringing this us Yuri,     now you deserve the can lol.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
thanks for the guide <:
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.