Epic Perfect World

Improvements to EC system

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Well, now that GMs have removed the most reliable source of EC, I'm hoping that maybe a few new things could be implemented to help us get more EC to balance it out and have a few suggestions to make. This is because this lack of EC in EPW will result in many new problems, for example EC price will rise, probably and very likely double in near future. Less people will do BHs, making it even harder for other players to find squads to help them. Maybe you guys can look over my suggestions and just choose one or two more feasible ones?

1) Allow us to get something else from the BHs we can use to trade for EC
2) Lower the prices of items in event forge to make up for reduction in EC as well
3) Make the things in the forge/boutique farmable in other ways like Apocalypse Pages (Old Book Pages, Chrono Pages, the new expensive stones etc)
4) Other ways to get EC? or just increase drop rate in the mobs at Shrine of Ancestors
5) Make it so that there is always at least on blue/ purple quest everyday

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestions and I hope that the GMs can implement one or more of these ideas or come up with a better one to replace the loss of EC. Thanks!
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
Well, now that GMs have removed the most reliable source of EC, I'm hoping that maybe a few new things could be implemented to help us get more EC to balance it out and have a few suggestions to make. This is because this lack of EC in EPW will result in many new problems, for example EC price will rise, probably and very likely double in near future. Less people will do BHs, making it even harder for other players to find squads to help them. Maybe you guys can look over my suggestions and just choose one or two more feasible ones?

2) Lower the prices of items in event forge to make up for reduction in EC as well
3) Make the things in the forge/boutique farmable in other ways like Apocalypse Pages (Old Book Pages, Chrono Pages, the new expensive stones etc)
4) Other ways to get EC? or just increase drop rate in the mobs at Shrine of Ancestors

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestions and I hope that the GMs can implement one or more of these ideas or come up with a better one to replace the loss of EC. Thanks!

Old book pages, chrono pages are farmable. Expensive stones if I`m right to, cause some world bosses(from events), can drop them.

Blue/purple quest are totally random thing, I`m not sure that it`s possible to make them appear everyday.

And btw, if people where using Talisman`s normally, not creating lot of alts and spaming it, they where getting max 3x talisman`s a day, it`s not a big amount. And if everyoen loosing only 30 EC a day, I don`t think it`s needed to lower prices. Cause game just can become to easy ;/
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 06:01 am by Pammy

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
I'm sorry but world mobs doesn't really help. Their spawn time is awful long and usually they aren't there because of that. All the level 150 dragons kill them and we can't look for them as often as the 150s as we have to do stuff like farm for gear. Maybe make some mobs drop them? I sincerely do not believe that the world bosses can drop enough Chrono Pages and Old Book Pages for everyone on the server willing to farm them.

I think lowering the prices of items is reasonable, and so is increasing drop rate, as this update removes an entire 20 EC a day, 30 for casters.

Thank you Pammy for taking the time to read my post and commenting in such a short period of time. Again, these are just suggestion and problems with system and the EPW staff may choose to find another way to solve them. Thanks!
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Ok GMs removed nothing.

It was a thing that ALOT of people abused.

When I started (but before EC was tradeable) I used it to gain afew demonic peices/faction base. I am glad to admit it because, first I didn't do it at a point where it overly harmed the community, and second I stopped once I had what I needed.

None the less it still was something abused. There is not really a shortage in EC, sure 30 EC a day per caster/20 EC a day per non-caster wont be put into the economy, but there is still blue and purple quests, increased rates on EC mobs, rancor mobs, etc.

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Ok GMs removed nothing.

It was a thing that ALOT of people abused.

When I started (but before EC was tradeable) I used it to gain afew demonic peices/faction base. I am glad to admit it because, first I didn't do it at a point where it overly harmed the community, and second I stopped once I had what I needed.

None the less it still was something abused. There is not really a shortage in EC, sure 30 EC a day per caster/20 EC a day per non-caster wont be put into the economy, but there is still blue and purple quests, increased rates on EC mobs, rancor mobs, etc.

do u dude farm anything to know the rancor drop rate?

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
Old book pages are dropped from last boss in GV(Rebirth order delta), well with Chrono pages a bit harder situation, cause if I`m right only world bosses drops them.

Well, world bosses spawn time could be realy a bit faster, cause i have never saw any world boss on this server :D

Lowering prices not a good solution, cause it`s getting boring if you get everything easy. Adding some more challanges to earn EC and other stuff would be nice.

Offline DeadAngel

I haven't seen a WB since I've been here ;o but I'll keep searching.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
Yes that is the problem, WB are impossible to find unless you a) camp there or b) check every 15 minutes.

EDIT: Sorry thedevilhunter, I read your post wrongly, thought you were commenting on me.

2nd EDIT: Was too tired to comment on your post just now Nexy, now I shall. Yes, those pretty much sums up what I said needed to be improved to become better sources of EC. Blue and purple quests=rare. That's 4 days in a row I haven't gotten them, and I'm sure I cannot be the only one. EC mobs needs better droprate lol, it's worse than Rancor, and that's saying a lot. And finally, Rancor itself. Let me mention a few words associated with Rancor? Erm...PK, KS, crowded, absurdly low drop rate? I'm sorry but most people use it to level, not get EC. Which says a lot about the droprate. But I accept that people have diff opinions and that you may feel that those sources are enough since you already abused the system for your faction base and demonic gear already and don't need much else *shrugs*
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 08:45 am by Lucky
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
world bosses respawn time if im not mistaken is 12hours or 24 hours beting on 24h lol

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
Ok, just found one WB and killed Harpy Wraith tottal drop: 3 Old epic coins, 2 pure god stones, some dragonling essence(useless stuff)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Worls Bosses spawn time is 23h50min to be exact ;)

for the topic, i just gotta say that the quest was well removed :)
having several ppl creating 8 accounts with 8 chars each to get those 10EpicCoins everyday, thats called abusing ;) so when people dont respect the game aswell as the players, something must be done.

those chrono pages are hard to get cuz the skills are also rare, we cant give people everything on a platter, wheres the fun in all that?

Offline BitchPlease

• Ingame chars: SourPower and SneakPeak
Maybe there is a possibility to make some more events for chrono pages.

Offline Pacific

You also do gv and get like 50 oec? =50x5 = 250?
Pacific-Demon Mage
FlasH-Demon Sin

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits

1.3.6 server:
BH - 2 old ec - daily
Cube - 2 old ec - daily
WQ- 1 old ec - daily
Each rancor - 1 old ec - daily
Mobs for lunar key - 1 old ec/50~100 of them
Wushu (MA tournament) - average 2 old ec - daily
Forest ruins - 8 old ec if you're fast enough - weekly
Dragon temple - Around 8 old ec from chests - weekly
Snake isle race - 2 old ec for 1st place/1 old ec for 2nd place - daily
Territory rewards - 3 old ec for lv1 territory, 2 old ec for lv2 territory - weekly

If you every day did every daily, won snake isle race, let's say 4 rancors a day, you would've gotten 13 ec average which is 65 new ec. Weekly, you would get 13 x 7 + 16 + 5 (from territories) = 112 old ec weekly. That's 560 new ec.

1.4.4 server:
BH - 10 ec - daily
Cube - 15 ec - daily
WQ - 5 ec - daily
Snake Isle race - 8 ec if you win - daily
Each rancor - 25 ec - daily
Lv 145 mobs - 1 ec per 5-10 mobs
Tiger event - 75 ec average - weekly
Dragon temple - 40 ec average - weekly
GV - around 50 ec each run
PV - 1-3 ec each run
Territories - around 20 ec - weekly

Every daily gets u (count 4 rancors again) 138 ec. Weekly, you can get 7 x 138 + 75 + 40 + 20 = 1101 ec.

Just pointing out what was the situation, and no-one was complaining. Count in the talismans, something needed to get removed cause amount of ec u get now weekly is almost double from what it used to be (this is without doing GV). I do realize some prices are increased, but it's not by 100%, it's much less and I think it's balanced at the moment.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
about cube it is between 0-15 ec - daily, until u dont spend alot time for cube and keep going back to room 1 until u can get all ec room

Just pointing out what was the situation, and no-one was complaining. Count in the talismans, something needed to get removed cause amount of ec u get now weekly is almost double from what it used to be (this is without doing GV). I do realize some prices are increased, but it's not by 100%, it's much less and I think it's balanced at the moment.

about gv, kinda impossible in low level, until talisman was easier to give who was higher (its not against new system just about maybe could be nice the level depend gv, example a easier who is for lv110-135)

(since i cant login, i got question, now was increased the prices with last patch? and if yes then demonic tokens too?)
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:47 pm by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D