Epic Perfect World

Having trouble updating

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Hello. I have been having issues with updating since the server was moved to the new host. i messed with it a little before but just blew it off and played some other games. This is my current patcher server list

"Patch"   "http://91.121.5.52/patch144/"

and regular server list

EPW
Epica-1        443:185.30.164.34   1
Epica-2        28081:185.30.164.34   1
Epica-3        28082:37.221.163.12   1

I disabled my anti virus and firewall completely just to see if they were causing any issues. When i start the client i see the game servers but when i start the patcher it says unable to connect to server.

i have tried fixit.bat and verify. thanks in advance for any help

Offline قناص

Serverlist

Updateserver
If it wont let you log in, it's because of your serverlist not being updated. Here are the current ones.

Search And Destroy

Offline AOH

• Old Player
thx those made me able to attempt to update but now when i try to update it starts and verifies the patcher is up to date, downloading listed files, and then says game update terminated please try again later. says something in between the last 2 but it flashs so fast i cant catch what it is.

Offline قناص

thx those made me able to attempt to update but now when i try to update it starts and verifies the patcher is up to date, downloading listed files, and then says game update terminated please try again later. says something in between the last 2 but it flashs so fast i cant catch what it is.

what is your client version and how long your not updating the game patch?...

Search And Destroy

Offline AOH

• Old Player
says game verison 12 at the bottom of the patcher. last time i played was about a week or 2 before the server was moved to a new host. I havent been able to update since that happened and only tried one other time and just gave up thinking it might resolve itself with a new update or something

just got a new pc around the 10th of last month so it was a new download and install from then and was working. had it all patched up
Last Edit: Sept 02, 2013, 11:21 am by AOH

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
u tried to start the game from the elementcleint.exe inside the elemnt folder?
that small bug wil be fixed with the next patch.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
yea thats the only way i run the game usually. i have a shortcut to it on my desktop. there is a bug that makes that not work right? cause the client starts and i can even see the game severs to connect to but when i go to login it says client out of date please update or what ever.

Update: so srry about this but i used some software my cousin had to copy over previous settings and favorites and stuff. i guess it also copied n old install of epw and i have been trying to use that to run the game. I got it working now. again sorry for the trouble.
Last Edit: Sept 02, 2013, 11:29 am by AOH

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Version 12 is not new download. This version is from April 2012. You won't be able to update from version v12 to v69 directly via patcher, you have to re-download new client (either direct or new torrent)

New torrent from the website is v63.

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
says game verison 12 at the bottom of the patcher. last time i played was about a week or 2 before the server was moved to a new host. I havent been able to update since that happened and only tried one other time and just gave up thinking it might resolve itself with a new update or something

Maybe try to re-download the gameclient and also ensures that your Window updates are up-to-date.
Also make sure you have 7-Zip installed on your pc in order to unpack the client once it is downloaded.
Hope it will help you

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
Oops Agatio said it all while I was typing...