Epic Perfect World

r8 belt can b reforge?

Offline قناص

this is a suggestion only.

i notice that p.cube neck and warsong belt is endgame item.

maybe if GM's allowed, we can have a combination of DS neck with r8 reforge belt?  :rolleyes:

feel free to comment...  ;D

Search And Destroy

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
You mean a variety of belt more geared towards attack than the current one?

Not in itself a bad idea, keep in mind though that the warsong belt doesn't do as much for survival as the cube neck does so giving it stats like the dragonchild necklace would make it far too powerfull.

I'm also not sure how it would affect classes like the EA whom are already viewed as OP by many. Adding more damage to classes like them who rely almost exclusively on high damage might break things.

A warsong belt is also far more expensive than any r8r piece unless the belt was made to cost a significant amount more than regular pieces.

On the other hand some more choice in endgame gear would be enjoyable for quite a few people I'm sure. Perhaps you could propose a set of adds?

Offline قناص

You mean a variety of belt more geared towards attack than the current one?

Not in itself a bad idea, keep in mind though that the warsong belt doesn't do as much for survival as the cube neck does so giving it stats like the dragonchild necklace would make it far too powerfull.

I'm also not sure how it would affect classes like the EA whom are already viewed as OP by many. Adding more damage to classes like them who rely almost exclusively on high damage might break things.

A warsong belt is also far more expensive than any r8r piece unless the belt was made to cost a significant amount more than regular pieces.

On the other hand some more choice in endgame gear would be enjoyable for quite a few people I'm sure. Perhaps you could propose a set of adds?

uhmm, im not after about stat, i let the GM's decide about that.

but i proposed the r8r belt must opposite stat of DS. but not equal or greater than stat of warsong belt.

as you can see, some stat of warsong belt is not suitable for some other class.

Search And Destroy

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
uhmm, im not after about stat, i let the GM's decide about that.

but i proposed the r8r belt must opposite stat of DS. but not equal or greater than stat of warsong belt.

as you can see, some stat of warsong belt is not suitable for some other class.
DS= Neck though O.o.
If anything, give it 5 def lvls, about +10-15 of the stats, maybe some special stuff, and make it as hard to get as R8 ring.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF