Epic Perfect World

collect talisman rewards wrong

Offline Tangles

• Beginner
Yesterday, I took the collect talisman reward from the Mysterious Old Man and got 10 EC.  Today, I did exactly the same thing and got 5 mirages.  I tried again to be sure I had selected EC, and yup got 5 more mirages.  I had 4 nirvana talismans and got 20 mirages.  :(

Offline Tsirin

Recieving EC from the talismans was removed for abuse. Players were using them to obtain ridiculous amounts of EC
FateZero: Assassin 146
Tsirin: Assassin 150
FateOne: Seeker 150
Tzirin: Archer 136

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
I don't even get the popup that lets me choose anymore.

Anyway, they got rid of the EC rewards because people were idiots and can't play the game the way it was meant to be played. So those idiots went and found a loophole and made several accounts filled with caster classes to get a ton of illegitimate EC with them.

So, I'm sure I speak for everyone that played legit when I say; thanks a lot, kids.
Recieving EC from the talismans was removed for abuse. Players were using them to obtain ridiculous amounts of EC

WHAT! who would ever do that?????? >.>

Offline DeadAngel

D: ah damn, that sucks. The people who play the right way always get punished by those who don't. Oh well, guess I'll just go caster then with my Tali.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
D: ah damn, that sucks. The people who play the right way always get punished by those who don't. Oh well, guess I'll just go caster then with my Tali.
Which is what its ment for anyway  :P

Offline DeadAngel

Lol yea yea I know, just haven't done them yet. Funny most of everyone that I talk to about casters don't know what I'm talking about...

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Sadly true, I personally have never done a caster, I always do vana on my aps bm in pwi.

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
Why not just taking out the quest at Mysterious Old Man for getting a Talisman?
That would be much better.

Offline DeadAngel

You can get more in Caster than in a normal Vana. Caster is just way harder. The bosses have more HP and whatnot. I know on PWI if you aren't geared with at least decked out TT99 (perfects +5) or r8+ then you're screwed. It's mandatory that you have over 6k HP when going in there. anything under and you get one shot by almost ever boss. It's pretty damn hard. Well on PWI anyways, idk about here. Think I'll go run one whenever I can get on game lol.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
So those idiots went and found a loophole and made several accounts filled with caster classes to get a ton of illegitimate EC with them.

i guess most of people made sin for this, since sin is the pve king with highest dps+stealth till boss, with caster i guess far longer solo a sot/abbandon etc...
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D