Epic Perfect World

+50 vit tome

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
The vit tome is fine, I use one on my ep, wr, wb, wf, mystic, etc. I think it's fine on all, especially dat speed. >:

Mag reduce would be too op, sorry.

Dis.
Also, hai rev  :tiger-2:
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I think it's fine as it is, removing speed and replacing phy reduction with mag reduction would be bad for any arcane class who use it to fare better against phy classes.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Dis.
Also, hai rev  :tiger-2:

Hai noop psy. 

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
I see what you were trying to say and where you were going with it, but honestly it's not a good idea in the long run.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Yes,give to my bm more magic reduction,i can tank arcanes for 14years with my actual gear,if u give me more np,i go tank 10 arcanes,only.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
As a veno I say no to this lol... I'm pure magic, making it this way would give me less psy def which in my case is bad.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife

Hai noop psy. 

Not just psy now, as my signature suggests c:

But yea, i think this topic is a big N.O.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
As a veno I say no to this lol... I'm pure magic, making it this way would give me less psy def which in my case is bad.

I said keep phy just remove the usleess speed buff, for some mag resist Or anything useful for that matter. And 1m/s Makes it easier to run past 15 people in tw? No offence if you can run past 15 people in tw with a cata without getting stunned/paralyzed ect, then that tw is already won, and you wouldnt need a tome in the first place. Still dont see how the move speed benifits a wizard or a cleric but ok, my suggestion is to remove that and add something useful for tanking. But yes clerics wizards venos all need 1m/s. Not like clerics should be flying in tw/nw/pk. Not like venos dont have speed buff, and not like wizards run around alot, usually its leap + that defense thing, and they are away.

But hey since you clerics love to run on the ground so much since we wouldnt wanna lose that speed buff would we :)
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I said keep phy just remove the usleess speed buff

My suggestion would be make it
+50 vit
Reduce Magic Damage 10%
Reduce Physical damage 5%

You suggested to lower it from 9% to 5% in exchange for some reduced magic dmg taken, which would only benefit phy classes, this tome is primarily used by arcanes and they would not want that.

Also speed is not even close to being useless, try playing a char with 5 running speed then one with 6, you'll notice there is a big difference in things you are able to kite.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
Leave it as is. I am an all class player as well, and find occasion to use it on several of my toons, depending on what I'm doing at the time. Also Runes and buffs from faction base can pick up the slack in many areas .
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Naosu

• Boop
1) Speed stat isn't useless.

2) The tome isn't useful to ONLY barbs and venos. It's the ONLY tome I use on my cleric. Take away her speed and I'll get a little pissy. Give her higher magic damage reduction, and you make her MASSIVELY tanky towards wizzys and psys who already can't kill me.

3) Take away from physical damage reduction and I will rage. Whole point I got that tome for my cleric. It's necessary. And it's a huge help no matter where for ANY class who's getting ganked by several sins/archers/bms.

Tomes are fine the way they are. You don't like a single stat either deal with it, find one that fits what you want better, or don't use it. Simple.
What am I even doing?