Epic Perfect World

PK PARTY TIME WITH LOLUMAD

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Lala prepare ur OP chars nex for the next week u know what i mean lalala, i will probably join with my barb lalalala

Unlike you, who takes everything PvP so seriously to the point of attacking other people over chat about it, I don't care that much for it, if IMP wants to attack us because we broke the alliance, which was broken because of harrassment from certain IMP members toward my members (wont name any names but I think its obvious to everyone), then they can go ahead, it would be more EC per week to go to 1k streams for IMP but if they want a detour to attack us then they can go ahead. Plus I play for fun, though sometimes i'm forced to take the game seriously when my members are getting harrassed, so no, I wont bring any OP characters to the TW, infact, i'll probably be sleeping.

and trust me PKing lower levels is really easy

I know, you do it alot to my members! I hear about it alllllll the time!

Even with a fully constructed argument with evidence before him he chooses to ignore it further proving our point.

And this is getting off topic, look at the pretty pictures and be happy! :O

and trust me PKing lower levels is really easy

Please state who that was for? Me? Or just a general statement telling us what you do?

To the first part, He ignores it all the time
To the second, it was aimed at a shot for me I think?
Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 11:00 pm by Nexy

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Anyway, looked like fun :)

Glad other factions hold events too, we should get together and all pk  :P

Offline MoonFae

Delirium & Nexy,  thnx for the compliment on the pics..We had a blast at our PK Party. I still have tons of pics to post, so little time due to graphic art projects i still have to complete. Will try to work it in sometime between now and the beginning of the weekend.

Offline Delirium

Delirium & Nexy,  thnx for the compliment on the pics..We had a blast at our PK Party. I still have tons of pics to post, so little time due to graphic art projects i still have to complete. Will try to work it in sometime between now and the beginning of the weekend.

Good luck with your projects. :)
Don't worry, the pics won't dissapear, just take your time. :D

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
Yay a faction that PKs :D
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin