Epic Perfect World

Forum Game Section

Offline Kazureblue

So... Just like the title says, I think there should be a section in the off topic board just for forum games. Gives people more to do than QQ while the servers are down or whatever. Though I suppose I can see this becoming a problem for people just looking to raise their post count, but still, it's not like they don't do that anyways XD

Also, if there is a forum game board, it seems less likely that some forum games would be reposted. I have a few games I would love to start, but I always am afraid to post them XD as some of them need the GMs to post to start over. Idk if they would play, but GMs seem to be just as bored as some of the player sometimes XD.

Anyways, its just a thought. ^.^

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I guess it could be a good thing to have. But I don't think we need another forum that needs to be moderated, off-topics is fine for games.

Offline Kazureblue

I suppose that's true.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'd be for some forum games. ^^

They would fall under off-topic so they wouldn't need a new board alltogether for them though.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Kazureblue

I just figured it would make them much easier to find in the chaos that is the off topic board XD

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The way I see it would work easier would be to make a thread that contains a list of all forum games, the GMs could make the topics for each game and people just play them.