Epic Perfect World

Armor Interval Not Adding Up

Offline a4tech501

Tobias' reply with quote from Azryn hits the spot dead on.  Why didn't anybody just say that in the first place?  That it was intentional to avoid imbalance (or a potential imbalance)?  (Maybe they also didn't know?)

I apologize Azryn if you felt insulted, but please remember that it comes with the job of a support member.  Believe me, I know.  A cool head and a precise answer works wonders and will get you far.

I got the answer to my question, so mods can close this thread.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Tobias' reply with quote from Azryn hits the spot dead on.  Why didn't anybody just say that in the first place?  That it was intentional to avoid imbalance (or a potential imbalance)?  (Maybe they also didn't know?)

I apologize Azryn if you felt insulted, but please remember that it comes with the job of a support member.  Believe me, I know.  A cool head and a precise answer works wonders and will get you far.

I got the answer to my question, so mods can close this thread.

Excuse me but if Tobias quote of me is the answer you were after, then doesn't that mean I have already said it in the first place? You are really not making any sense. Perhaps it would be wise if you took your own advice of reading things, as I told you several times that the interval bonuses were not designed to stack as they provide a potential imbalance.
I have kept a cool head and given you a precise answer several times so please don't condescend to me. I am well aware of my job, which I have done here, despite your condescension and insults.

Have a nice day.
Last Edit: Sept 06, 2013, 06:07 am by Azryn

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Same armor type but different grade stacks up towards one set bonus which is -0.05int (40 mag if arcane armor), 10 def lvl and 15 atk lvl. So even if you had every piece of gear in different grade, you'd still receive full set bonus.
To get full 2x -int you need 2 HA and 2 LA parts and this is intended behavior.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Same armor type but different grade stacks up towards one set bonus which is -0.05int (40 mag if arcane armor), 10 def lvl and 15 atk lvl. So even if you had every piece of gear in different grade, you'd still receive full set bonus.
To get full 2x -int you need 2 HA and 2 LA parts and this is intended behavior.
When i played official tt99 la and ha stacked even using ornaments so i dont see why programming wise they can't but eh either way happy with armor as is.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
When i played official tt99 la and ha stacked even using ornaments so i dont see why programming wise they can't but eh either way happy with armor as is. afterall 5.0 with fists or dags etc is scary stuff and can even make ur defences very unbalanced.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
It's not a bug this is how it's supposed to be, else every1 would mix and go 5aps.
Why cant people create these builds hell i dont care if there weak cause they want 5 aps haha.
Edit* i put this here cause it accidently posted a qoute of myself

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
It was intended.Like they all said, think of all the classes with 5aps and gof weapon running around(would be very squishy) and still resisting for 14secs, where would the balance go!

It is good the way it is, I'll lock this up cause he already got his answer and Aga replied.