Epic Perfect World

8/30/13 Nation War Video

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Nice Video Nh 4 lyfe o/

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

YOU think ur video be good without any music?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

YOU think ur video be good without any music?

I added it with AudioSwap, it will be a while until the music is on it because YouTube likes to take it's time.

Nice Video Nh 4 lyfe o/

Thankies~! NoHomo 5ever
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice video.
aw

Offline Resolve

"This is a Nation War that happened today on Epic PW. I spent forever editing this. X-X"

Spent forever editing it, yet, terrible quality and no music.

Also, you suck as a barb, no offense but you're terrible, you're pulling flag with dragon weapon while dealing damage.

Also, why dafuq do you have arma in your skillbar if you're not vitality barb? You want to bypass your own charm and tickle the enemy. You should reroll. And don't say your vitality barb cuz you also decided to deal damage. You either go full str and only kill, or go full vit and pull flag. You get dick from people if you carry flag in str.

??? well that escalated quickly

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
"This is a Nation War that happened today on Epic PW. I spent forever editing this. X-X"

Also, you suck as a barb, no offense but you're terrible, you're pulling flag with dragon weapon while dealing damage.

Also, why dafuq do you have arma in your skillbar if you're not vitality barb? You want to bypass your own charm and tickle the enemy. You should reroll. And don't say your vitality barb cuz you also decided to deal damage. You either go full str and only kill, or go full vit and pull flag. You get dick from people if you carry flag in str.
My baby, I am pretty sure there was no need to be so rude .
 :tiger-29:
If you don't like it there is no need to comment .
If you do, or wanna pretend that you do . You can just say something nice . Or nothing at all .

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

The no music part of it was addressed in a previous post.

I am a full vit Barb. Vit isn't just for tanking, when we aren't capping flags we can do some killing here and there; notice how when I had the flag I ran as much as I could. Even when I failed to cap it I attempted to run as far as I could.

Don't come in my thread flaming it in an attempt to get it locked. Don't like what you see? There is a back button if all you have to do is talk trash. Don't like the fact the video is mine? Suck it up.

Also, saying "no offense" and then following it up with an insult doesn't do a damn thing to help you.
Last Edit: Aug 31, 2013, 02:04 am by TheFelineLife

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
The no music part of it was addressed in a previous post.

I am a full vit Barb. Vit isn't just for tanking, when we aren't capping flags we can do some killing here and there; notice how when I had the flag I ran as much as I could. Even when I failed to cap it I attempted to run as far as I could.

Don't come in my thread flaming it in an attempt to get it locked. Don't like what you see? There is a back button if all you have to do is talk trash. Don't like the fact the video is mine? Suck it up.

Also, saying "no offense" and then following it up with an insult doesn't do a damn thing to help you.

Firstly, pipe down if you cant take constructive criticism.

Secondly, explain me what in the world would make you think vit points would potentially boost your damage output.

Thirdly, your job is to carry the flag to the base, not to go ******* around hitting people while you carry it.

If you're going to post a vid without music or even any sort of semi competent editting, at least have the decency to take any advice people are giving you to improve rather than take it as an insult and get in defensive mode, dont expect everyone to tell you the things in your face painted in pink.

:normal-1:
Sick of these white knights also
Last Edit: Aug 31, 2013, 07:40 am by Night♀

Offline Deference

• Fucboi

Secondly, explain me what in the world would make you think vit points would potentially boost your damage output.

Thirdly, your job is to carry the flag to the base, not to go ******* around hitting people while you carry it.

If you're going to post a vid without music or even any sort of semi competent editting, at least have the decency to take any advice people is giving you to improve them rather than take it as an insult and get in defensive mode, dont expect everyone to tell you the things in your face painted in pink.

Im KISS YOU Fabrizzio :*

Last Edit: Aug 31, 2013, 07:41 am by Night♀
(^:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Take trash talking out of my thread.

yunie1

Thirdly, your job is to carry the flag to the base, not to go ****** around hitting people while you carry it.

If you're going to post a vid without music or even any sort of semi competent editting, at least have the decency to take any advice people are giving you to improve them rather than take it as an insult and get in defensive mode, dont expect everyone to tell you the things in your face painted in pink.

Learn to write with small font, biggest zoom didn't help.  :-[

@Feline You need to see the bright side of everyone's post jijiji. I mean, Mitten's might have been rude but he was right on each and everything he said. Just ignore the rude part and take the tips.  :normal-23:

I liked the video anyway.  :normal-4:

This is the font size you use, FAB!!!
Last Edit: Aug 31, 2013, 07:41 am by Night♀

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Learn to write with small font, biggest zoom didn't help.  :-[

@Feline You need to see the bright side of everyone's post jijiji. I mean, Mitten's might have been rude but he was right on each and everything he said. Just ignore the rude part and take the tips.  :normal-23:

I liked the video anyway.  :normal-4:

This is the font size you use, FAB!!!/size]

/Off topic.
Highlight text, control C, control T, control V

'--------------------------'

Offline Resolve