Epic Perfect World

Fashion

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
Hello! Alright down to what this post will be about. It been bought up for custom fashion for this server. I have been talking with Agatio about making the fashion for you the player. Well since this pretty much is used with my free time i thought i would take your guys opinion.
The reason for this is that, I don't have time to play on this server an enjoy it and make the fashion. There a small back fire for this I can't make the fashion from no base. So I have to use fashion that is already made for this Pw. I cant change the total look of the fashion just add images or make it a set color. For Example: Glitter wants Rainbow dress i can add a rainbow image to her dress but that is all I can do. So pretty much tell me what you think and if you don"t think it a great idea then okay. Or if you think you can help me out some how then Im happy to welcome the help. If alot of people don't like it but you do want your own personal outfit then Agatio agree to my idea of making that outfit for you. It will be added to the fashion npc with your ign or a name you choose. I will not take suggestions for fashion on this fourm since this is just to get people opinion on the idea. But you can send me a message with image you want, the name of the fashion you will like customize and the name of the outfit you want.
Thank you for Reading this and Please be nice when leaving your opinions! ~Cosmos
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline Delirium

I think it would be a great idea, if you're up for it.
It could be awesome if someone wanted a fashion set made for their guild, almost like a uniform. :D

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
I think it would be a great idea, if you're up for it.
It could be awesome if someone wanted a fashion set made for their guild, almost like a uniform. :D
yes im up for it and that could be a good idea but has to be a base fashion let alone the may not be a dye choice depends on the image
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm