Epic Perfect World

Bring Back Psychics lvl 11 SOS, SOV and other nerfed skills.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I do not created that topic, im happy cause im not the only that want the freedom of psys, and for you gm that is reading this post to see if u will allow or not, take out that block.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I do not created that topic, im happy cause im not the only that want the freedom of psys, and for you gm that is reading this post to see if u will allow or not, take out that block.

You seem upset.

Panda_monium

U have my support. Im the PSYKING, your king, i will help u against those injustices!!! FREEDOM FOR PSYS!!
keep calm rebel

DJBFF

i am quite sure that is you

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
U have my support. Im the PSYKING, your king, i will help u against those injustices!!! FREEDOM FOR PSYS!!
Your not even close to being an psy soldier, wtf u expect king?!
Back on topic: No.

DJBFF

Your not even close to being an psy soldier, wtf u expect king?!
Back on topic: No.

dis

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Well my fried of batle against that comunism, search for my topics in my account, and get the arguments i have in a topic that i created to post here and defend our freedom, and AGATIO told in one of my topics that he thinks too that SoRetaliation and SoVengeance will not hurt if back here, so His word have value, i see so many insults and no mod here, if im so dangerous that i have 40% warning and do not insult anyone, how can that rebels guys that are full of hate and insults be not blocked, those mods seems not legit to me.
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2013, 09:45 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Imho I don't see a problem with SoV.(And SoR but remember:Just my opinon) can deal without.  but the rest.. Hell no. :-\

DJBFF

Imho I don't see a problem with SoV.(And SoR but remember:Just my opinon) can deal without.  but the rest.. Hell no. :-\
idk even whatthe sage n demon versions were so i couldnt care less
 Yeah i already proven that SoR and SoV are not Op, and AGATIO, AGATIO, agreed with me in one of my topic, but im tired of this discussion. Hope agatio bring back those 2 skills for us this week, your king, PSYKING#
Unblock my another acc.

Offline asendaron

psychics are perfectly  fine the way they are  metalist stop crying because u suck at your class

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
The poster is Mentalista on an alt forum name it is quite easy to tell just look at the name also every post from this is about this stupid psy skill.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
The poster is Mentalista on an alt forum name it is quite easy to tell just look at the name also every post from this is about this stupid psy skill.
Pretty obvious since you can detect same lvl of stupidity that we are all familiar with from his nerf threads.
i feel like i'm dead

DJBFF

Yeah i already proven that SoR and SoV are not Op, and AGATIO, AGATIO, agreed with me in one of my topic, but im tired of this discussion. Hope agatio bring back those 2 skills for us this week, your king, PSYKING#
orly? Where? Ans, you aint my king, my king is willem alexander, u retarded?

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

Why should Agatio waste his time adding two skill versions which are useless to a psy either way? Even if added, they wouldn't make you any better.