Epic Perfect World

Too nub, or not too nub?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Private servers are much better than PWI. I used to play PWI for two years but I really didn't like the fact that you have to dump so much money into the game to be good so I left, my Veno only hit level 74 if I remember correctly. Another big push factor that made me leave PWI was R9 and how it now has 3 recasts now; I can't stand R9 because it creates a big imbalance in PvP. Luckily there is no R9 here, it only goes up to R8. :3
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

DJBFF

Lmao.  I think some of us regret staying on official for as long as we did. 

Although, I got a sweet deal out of it--a husband and a diva toddler.
I met my bff....

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
I met a girl on PWI. We didn't date or get lovey dovey or anything, but she became a good friend. One day she showed up at my door step because she was passing through my state. It was...quite the experience to be able to do that after knowing her for 3 years online. Needless to say her father was with he, he plays, and I PK'd him a lot to mess with him. Bish tried to PK me in RL, then gave me half of a sandwich. xD

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Once you come to a private server, one simply doesn't 'just go back' It doesn't matter what level you are in PWI (Unless you are like r9) you will find it satisfying enough here i think

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Once you come to a private server, one simply doesn't 'just go back' It doesn't matter what level you are in PWI (Unless you are like r9) you will find it satisfying enough here i think
Truth.
Welcome to the world of Private Servers! You will find things to be easier on here leveling and armor wise. I played PWI when it first came out till lv30. I gave up after that  :'( I started off later on on FakePW which was awesome and have been playing PW private servers since.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
I met a girl on PWI. We didn't date or get lovey dovey or anything, but she became a good friend. One day she showed up at my door step because she was passing through my state. It was...quite the experience to be able to do that after knowing her for 3 years online. Needless to say her father was with he, he plays, and I PK'd him a lot to mess with him. Bish tried to PK me in RL, then gave me half of a sandwich. xD

cool..

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
so true...

I love the concept of perfect world, it's just sad perfect world entertainment likes to bend over their customer base without even taking them to dinner first. Really dunno why I went to official pwi after playing Jade Dynasty for 3 years :rolleyes:

OMG i played i played pwi till  level 30(wiz) then played private server then went to JD on the server wildlands(a few months after it opened before ascension and right before ardens came) for about 1-2years then played their private servers then went back to pwi private servers BUT I LOVED JD<3(before it was ruined by cashshop)

Last Edit: Aug 28, 2013, 03:43 pm by HellishKitty

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
Everyone here said it all ..............Welcome to EPW, I know you will enjoy your stay here  :smiley:

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

ironplayer12

Yea i dont think u will have any problem since epw is a fully customised p.server . Welcome to epw

DJBFF

Well, welcome and have fun here, ignore the idiots, mean n rude ppl, etc... appreciate the kind people and tell me if you need help, i'll GLADLY help, pm me on the forums for the help and ill be on whenever we both can ^^

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Just roll a sin, and stay camping a toon named Psyking and pretty much the whole server will love you.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

DJBFF

Just roll a sin, and stay camping a toon named Psyking and pretty much the whole server will love you.
^and this xD PLEASE DO THAT!

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
^and this xD PLEASE DO THAT!

raqu has spoken! I'm glad you approve.

DJBFF

raqu has spoken! I'm glad you approve.
I have spoken, everyone shall do as I say in the KoS! KILL PSYKING!!!!

I lol'd too much at your comment xD

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
I lol'd too much at your comment xD

Glad i could lighten up your day.