Epic Perfect World

Suggestion for end game grinding A MUST READ

Offline haxor2111

ive played several rpgs over the years and had to deal with finding things to do at max level. Ive only played this server, or private servers in general for PW but for the last few weeks. but neverless i jus got 150 and full drag and im gettin to the point of boredom the gms do a good job with events but what do i do for grinding at that level? world bosses are a bitch to find, pages and skill books are in boutique and no1 sells em cuz they dont drop alot, but either way i feel there should b a place where a bos spawns maybe with a few crazy mob spawns around when parties could go of 150s and tear into them, i dont kno whether they should always gdrop good things and only have a few areas these bosses spawn in so parties could fight over the drops or, make the drops semi rare and have several spawns. maybe like the zhen pit on real pw, but with harder bosses. make it so we actually have to use our skills and work together as a team, im so sure this would be fun for factions to try their skills at. i think the drops should b something like a handful of common EC's maybe sum old ecs here n there with a rare stone drop. maybe even stacked of the lower level mats but definitly chrono pages and apoc pages here and there u get the drift. i really think this would keep the attention of high lvl people  imnot proposing u make it so the drop rate would flood the economy but we DEFINETLY need a grinding, worthwhile spot to use our maxxed characters. i dont pvp, atleast yet so i should have a spot to go tear stuff up while i play, otherwise i feel i will lose the want to play once i get my gears. and please no trolling its an honest idea i feel should be looked over and im open to suggestions myself as to if im right or wrong.

Offline Epica

• Old Player
we heard about this from EvilTouch :D
we will first update to Descent and then work on new events and stuff for players :D

i can for sure tell u that we have a lot of new things prepared ;)

Offline haxor2111

yea i told evil about it earlier b4 i spent time writing it out, but yeah i hope so =) i love this game i jus need ways to have fun other than farming low lvl stuff

Offline haxor2111

can we get an an estimated time for desent? maybe sum prerelease notes  :o

Offline Epica

• Old Player
we might prepare a challenging instance though ;) nothing easy thats for sure :D

Offline Epica

• Old Player

tbh was supose to be last night, but due to some extra work it wasnt possible :/

seems like Descent have a lot of small details and we want everything to be perfect, or at least almost perfect :D

note hmm cant release anything yet :D

Offline haxor2111

i jus feel we need a sytem setup with a drop thats more rare then the things we normally work for the best armour is easy to get with a bit of play time. im not sure what could b implicated to solve this i trust in you'all to do sumthin esp now after readin this =P

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits

tbh was supose to be last night, but due to some extra work it wasnt possible :/

seems like Descent have a lot of small details and we want everything to be perfect, or at least almost perfect :D

note hmm cant release anything yet :D

That patch was supposed to be descent? o_O

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Pacific

You can pk and reroll a new character you should never get bored here its a great farming server find another class that interests you.
Pacific-Demon Mage
FlasH-Demon Sin

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Make an easy way to get decent skillbooks... 1k ec for them or something o.0

Some may argue thats abit high but its two months of constant dailies and weeklys for 1 in PWI.

Maybe make the item that trades for it a reward from EU.

Also EU will likely be nearly pointless but it is fun to do :)

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Descent wont be for a few Weeks from what I herd the patch from last night was a few bug fixes and such.
But untill we have official word from Agatio on the patch notes we wont know. :P
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Descent wont be for a few Weeks from what I herd the patch from last night was a few bug fixes and such.
But untill we have official word from Agatio on the patch notes we wont know. :P
Make sure to yell at Aga and tell him not to release it until he's 100% sure it's ready. D:

I'm sure a lot of players (including myself) don't want to see a repeat of all the problems we had with the genesis expansion.  :-X