Epic Perfect World

~Possession~ Part 1

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
So i've decided to put some random writing up. I did this like, 4 months ago i think. Not sure. But, try to enjoy lol.

The bedsprings creaked and groaned in complaint, as my brother sat down next to me. I looked like a dwarf next to his enormous stature.
   “What did you pack?” He asks.
   “Food for two and a half weeks, four sets of clothes, two knives, some twine, a sleeping bag, some rope, and three water bottles. One of the knives has a serrated edge that should be useful for cutting branches or small trees,” I answer. I set the backpack on the floor near the bed and stand up, looking for the flashlight, which I forgot to pack. I walk over to the dresser and pick up the small one. “Do you think I should get the bigger flashlight or should this be good enough?” I say.
   “That should be good. You should get extra batteries though, just in case,” says Seth.
   “Good thinking. I’ll replace these ones too because they might be dead already,” I say. I run double-time down the stairs like a bat out of hell, into the kitchen, stumbling on the last step and nearly toppling into the island counter.
   Almost got marble for a head, I think.  Now that would’ve been interesting.
   Down another set of stairs and I reach the basement. I run over to the couch and push it aside, revealing a small, intricately carved wooden door. I take the bronze key off my neck and put it in the keyhole.
   Turn. The lock clicks in place and opens. I climb gingerly into the tiny opening and pronounce in a clear voice, “Ten batteries, AA.” Voila, a plastic bag with ten AA batteries comes out and falls into my open palm. Seth put an enchantment on the door a while ago so all we have to do is say the name of the item you want, and it appears. Of course, we had to put the items in there first.
   I close the door and push the couch back into place. Then I wait for the reassuring click that means the door is locked. Then I run back up to my room and close the door behind me, taking caution on the stairs.
   “Ten batteries. That should be good enough right?” I sit down on the bed and stuff the batteries into the side pocket of the bag. Seth is standing by the window.
“Sun is almost touching the horizon. We need to hurry,” he says. I nod and sling the backpack over my shoulder and cross to the door, glancing around to make sure I didn’t leave anything behind.
Through the door, down the stairs, and to the coat room. I grab two jackets, one for me, another for Seth, and an extra pair of sneakers. I shove them into the pack. Seth puts on his hood and pulls the sleeves over his hands. I pull the coat over him and zip it up. Then I grab a scarf and put it around his neck for good measure.
   “Are you good to go?” I ask. He nods approval then I whip on my jacket and open the door. The blast of cold air is enough to make me gasp. “Run to the truck!”
   We take off sprinting and I open the passenger door so that Seth can climb in. I close the door behind him, run over to the driver’s seat, and hop in. Inside, Seth is shivering like crazy, so I take off my jacket and put it over him.
   “No Alex, you’ll get-,” Seth starts to say, but I cut him off.
   “Seth I still have my sweater and it’s not like I’ll get cold,” I say. I turn the heaters on full blast; turn the keys, and the truck rumbles to life. I’m about to pull out when I realize-
“Seth I’m running back in to get gloves.” Dash into the house, grab two pairs of gloves, and run out again. We’re barely on the road when we see Caroline and Dave, our parents, driving around the corner.

Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Hope you don't mind replies.

I would LOVE to see more of this, I really enjoyed reading this. And that's coming from someone who can't stand reading anything for two seconds before getting lazy and closing it. Plis  :'(

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥

Eagerly awaiting the next page .....

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline PlumSauce

Hope you don't mind replies.

I would LOVE to see more of this, I really enjoyed reading this. And that's coming from someone who can't stand reading anything for two seconds before getting lazy and closing it. Plis  :'(
I'll get some new material soon ;)

Eagerly awaiting the next page .....
On it already ;)
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline PlumSauce

I have an idea of what part 2 will be. just need to plan and get on paper
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline Derpier

• If you got haters, you're doing it right!
Yea, I agree. This is great! I'm waiting for the next page haha. It has a great feel to the read and it's just the sort of things I like to read. Great job and keep up the good work.

Offline PlumSauce

Yea, I agree. This is great! I'm waiting for the next page haha. It has a great feel to the read and it's just the sort of things I like to read. Great job and keep up the good work.
Thanks!
Xtra - 135 Mystic