Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

where we going ? getting hungry too... :rolleyes:

Subway.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Getting tired of people saying KFC is good.

KFC is good, not nutritionaly of course. It just tastes good :3

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
TBH LooserGoddes, ima just assume you are American. Apparently KFC only sells chicken there.
KFC here is pretty good, I agree the chicken is not very nice, but our kfc sells menus of other things.
Much, much better things

Idk if the menus are different or not, but I've tried other things still don't like KFC. Then again I'm not that big a fan of fast food in general I'd rather cook  :rolleyes: FastFood 85% of the time makes me sick.

Speaking of cooking where did that recipe thread go....
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

DJBFF

Idk if the menus are different or not, but I've tried other things still don't like KFC. Then again I'm not that big a fan of fast food in general I'd rather cook  :rolleyes: FastFood 85% of the time makes me sick.

I never go to the KFC, i trust my brother's taste, he hates KFC xD

And, idk o.o

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi

The thread starter ran out of ideas and let it die ;_;  I needs contributors.

DJBFF

The thread starter ran out of ideas and let it die ;_;  I needs contributors.
:/ sucks QQ

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

Icy is right in this case, Fast Food places outside of North America have a wider variety in their menu's and the food tastes way better. In Europe, I know they serve beer at these fast food chains alongside the fact that there is way more laws to control additives in comparison to what we have here in Canada and the US.

That aside, I love me some KFC.

DJBFF

Icy is right in this case, Fast Food places outside of North America have a wider variety in their menu's and the food tastes way better. In Europe, I know they serve beer at these fast food chains alongside the fact that there is way more laws to control additives in comparison to what we have here in Canada and the US.

I wouldn't know, never been outside of Europe :|

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
I wouldn't know, never been outside of Europe :|
European chain restaurants are way better (still not as healthy as home cooked meals, but healthier).

DJBFF

European chain restaurants are way better (still not as healthy as home cooked meals, but healthier).
I love the restaurants here, some taste SO good. I would love to have a sushi bar around here, but sucks we dont q.q

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

You guys can have it :l If I ever one day go to Europe I"ll try the fast food. If I get sick I'm hunting you down  >:D
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

DJBFF

You guys can have it :l If I ever one day go to Europe I"ll try the fast food. If I get sick I'm hunting you down  >:D
I wouldn't. Personally, the only good thing that the fast food restaurants sell is ice cream and coffee.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
You'll be ok, every time I go to Europe, I always make sure to have some sort of fast food  :)) Fast food here in Canada isn't as great, but its also not as cheap as in the US... Our McChicken is almost double in pricing as it is in the US  :'(