Epic Perfect World

20% reduce physical dmg taken for PSYCHIC!!!

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello Agatio, i will tell u why psys need a 20% red.Phy.dmg.taken bless box or r8 set add.  Well we have 5 magical classes on game, Wiz, psy ,cleric, venon and mystic, of they, 4 classes have their own phy def buff, ONLY the poor psy have no def buff, mystic 90% def buff, wizard 150% def buff, cleric 60~90% def buff and venon 150% def buff on fox form, and what about psy??? Only a skill that makes u imune to phy.dmg for 8~10 secs that cost 1 chi, well if u dont have chi, u fcked, your soul of silence can save u from BMs, barbs and seekers, but ant against sins, cause they eavde negative effects, and well, that proves why we need a boost on phy resistance, if BM that have aalter marrow have 15% reduce magic dmg taken, why psys that have no def buff cant get a def bless box or add?

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Hello Agatio, i will tell u why psys need a 20% red.Phy.dmg.taken bless box or r8 set add.  Well we have 5 magical classes on game, Wiz, psy ,cleric, venon and mystic, of they, 4 classes have their own phy def buff, ONLY the poor psy have no def buff, mystic 90% def buff, wizard 150% def buff, cleric 60~90% def buff and venon 150% def buff on fox form, and what about psy??? Only a skill that makes u imune to phy.dmg for 8~10 secs that cost 1 chi, well if u dont have chi, u fcked, your soul of silence can save u from BMs, barbs and seekers, but ant against sins, cause they eavde negative effects, and well, that proves why we need a boost on phy resistance, if BM that have aalter marrow have 15% reduce magic dmg taken, why psys that have no def buff cant get a def bless box or add?
NO. As a psy with shit gear, i can tell you even i dont get 1 shot too often, when i do, its a pretty elaborate combo that does it. Psychics are FINE.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Andium

• Characters: Andium, slickerz
Psychics have white voodoo...

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Stop making Psychic boost threads, they are fine as it is.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

DJBFF

NO. As a psy with shit gear, i can tell you even i dont get 1 shot too often, when i do, its a pretty elaborate combo that does it. Psychics are FINE.
^dis

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Hell no. Psys are a pain to kill as it is, and my level 146 psy already sitting at 80-something def levels.

White voodoo.  Your friend till the bitter end.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
20% that's like 1/5 dmg reduction  LOL

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Thing is, they dont need any more def whatsoever.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I already got my answer but are retard or something?  :normal-43:

come at me white knights

DJBFF

20% that's like 1/5 dmg reduction  LOL
^dis

You just fail with your psy. When i go PK with my psy, I have no problems with getting killed, since it takes other people a while to kill me, this is also talking about physical classes. Use physical rings and physical ornaments. The rings give me quite a lot of physical defense, I haven't played my psy for quite a while, I should, when you're against mage classes use your magical rings, mass PK? Both! Learn your class >.>

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Experienced psy's can live for a long time againsts like 3~5 people. (good geared people). The psy just has to know what they are doing, and have semi-good gear. So. No.

DJBFF

Experienced psy's can live for a long time againsts like 3~5 people. (good geared people). The psy just has to know what they are doing, and have semi-good gear. So. No.
Once again, ^ dis

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
less qq in forums , more pk in game

DJBFF

less qq in forums , more pk in game
also, dis.  Someone teach mentalista how to use a psy.... right, before i lose my fcking mind D:<

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
Do you want fries with that?also,besides the 20% phys dmg reduced,40 def lvls added to the blessing?
Idiotic idea,white voodoo,purify spell,def lvl weapon vs dph.Sit down,idiotic idea.