Epic Perfect World

Landslide knockback players

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
si I pee my pants. :<

Even moar of a resn to nurf Psys.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
DON'T NURF, JUST STRAIGHT DELETE IT !!!!!

Dat ez even better. Delte Psy pl0x.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Watain

Every time I see this guy post something, I have this intense desire to walk outside and punch babies.

This. And I want Invoke for archers while we're at stupid demands.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Barbs need IH.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

This and Elven Alacrity for Barbs pl0x.

Offline Watain

Barbs need IH.

Full agree. And 50 DEF lvl bonus on R8.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
im starting to think metalista is just trolling the entire community since i believe its impossible for anybody to be this stupid.

Tali

im starting to think metalista is just trolling the entire community since i believe its impossible for anybody to be this stupid.

You'd be surprised

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Chances are, if people stopped feeding him insults and posts, he'd probably stop.
Some people just like to get a reaction out of others.
Any other genuine person who'd had abuse thrown at them wouldve stopped by now.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

Impossible. He's a BR, they dont have that kind of persistence, or ingenuity.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Tali

Impossible. He's a BR, they dont have that kind of persistence, or ingenuity.

I just realized I haven't heard the word BR on this server in forever.

Everybody's a pinoy.

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
Hello Agatio, i wanna ask u for something, idk if u can but i would apreciate if u make the psychic skill landslide knockback players, like the mystic skill, why? Simplw, wizards have 4, four FOUR skills that modify the location of player, a 30m jump, arcane defense that purify and jump u from meeles, and two skills that in few seconda make the target back to last position, mystics have a knockback skill, clerics have plume, and venon fox form, well, wizard, mystic, cleric and venon have phy def buff, ONLY the psychics have no phy def buff or a change location skill, well Beijing was not fair here, they gaved us SUCK morai skills, only summon and psionic link are good, the others are useless as fck, so ppl will say now, " aw but u have psychic will" yeah but is just a 8~10 secs skill, that cost 1 chi, the rest of time we squisy, so if u cant make landslide knockback players give us a 15% reduce physical dmg takeb bless box or 8k+ phy def on our set, i dont like to remember but psy suffered massively nerfs that just lowed our defenses a bit. TY          PSYKING#

I like how the "PsyKing" is the only person that QQ's about Psychics constantly. I play a Psychic as well. They need no changes. It's not our fault you can't play a Psychic.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Chances are, if people stopped feeding him insults and posts, he'd probably stop.
Some people just like to get a reaction out of others.
Any other genuine person who'd had abuse thrown at them wouldve stopped by now.
                                                                              NO! U wrong, i dont insult anyone, thats why i never get ban, but im famous, so my topics become flamed, but all my topics are genuine, no trolls uheeuehuehue.

My damage log collection NEW