Epic Perfect World

Landslide knockback players

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello Agatio, i wanna ask u for something, idk if u can but i would apreciate if u make the psychic skill landslide knockback players, like the mystic skill, why? Simplw, wizards have 4, four FOUR skills that modify the location of player, a 30m jump, arcane defense that purify and jump u from meeles, and two skills that in few seconda make the target back to last position, mystics have a knockback skill, clerics have plume, and venon fox form, well, wizard, mystic, cleric and venon have phy def buff, ONLY the psychics have no phy def buff or a change location skill, well Beijing was not fair here, they gaved us SUCK morai skills, only summon and psionic link are good, the others are useless as fck, so ppl will say now, " aw but u have psychic will" yeah but is just a 8~10 secs skill, that cost 1 chi, the rest of time we squisy, so if u cant make landslide knockback players give us a 15% reduce physical dmg takeb bless box or 8k+ phy def on our set, i dont like to remember but psy suffered massively nerfs that just lowed our defenses a bit. TY          PSYKING#

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
u do realise that PWI coding is so retarded that not even Aga can actually make Landslide to be an actual knockback to players, even if he wanted to  :-\

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Hello Agatio, i wanna ask u for something, idk if u can but i would apreciate if u make the psychic skill landslide knockback players, like the mystic skill, why? Simplw, wizards have 4, four FOUR skills that modify the location of player, a 30m jump, arcane defense that purify and jump u from meeles, and two skills that in few seconda make the target back to last position, mystics have a knockback skill, clerics have plume, and venon fox form, well, wizard, mystic, cleric and venon have phy def buff, ONLY the psychics have no phy def buff or a change location skill, well Beijing was not fair here, they gaved us SUCK morai skills, only summon and psionic link are good, the others are useless as fck, so ppl will say now, " aw but u have psychic will" yeah but is just a 8~10 secs skill, that cost 1 chi, the rest of time we squisy, so if u cant make landslide knockback players give us a 15% reduce physical dmg takeb bless box or 8k+ phy def on our set, i dont like to remember but psy suffered massively nerfs that just lowed our defenses a bit. TY          PSYKING#
Shut the **** up.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
u do realise that PWI coding is so retarded that not even Aga can actually make Landslide to be an actual knockback to players, even if he wanted to  :-\
Which he doesn't, there was already a post about this, let it go.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Every time I see this guy post something, I have this intense desire to walk outside and punch babies.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Psychics have Soul of Vengeance, Soul of Silence, Soul of Stunning, Psychic Will; the list just goes on and on for defensive skills and buffs they have. They don't need knockback on players when they have all this and even more. Knockback for Psychics in PvP would just bring a lot of QQ and imbalance along with it.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

shut the hell up now

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

shut the hell up now

+111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I spam landslide more than like any psy ever and I don't think it needs a change.  Just my opinion.
I'm basically 40

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
I spam landslide more than like any psy ever and I don't think it needs a change.  Just my opinion.
It does decent damage, it doesn't need a buff, it helps when someone who actually plays psy comments.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Again no. Also landslide does pretty good damage (I used to kill shot with it on melee's a lot) Psy's have seals so they are annoying enough..

DJBFF

Ugh, if you want to get away from ppl..... Earth vector and run! GEEZ

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Again no. Also landslide does pretty good damage (I used to kill shot with it on melee's a lot) Psy's have seals so they are annoying enough..
Dis. I think every valid point has been made, lock please?

Offline Vionn

PSYTRASH#

Fixed.

But IMO every classes knockback should work in PVP, its gay that the devs programmed mystics to work in PK but not other classes.