Sooooo cute!!! Owls are beautiful creatures

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
so very sweet videos, tks for sharing.

i lost my baby Soleil a few days ago, after 20 years together. i miss him so. but i know he's waiting for me... here is the Rainbow Bridge poem (sharing with all of you who also have lost dear loved pets):

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥

i lost my baby Soleil a few days ago, after 20 years together. i miss him so. but i know he's waiting for me... here is the Rainbow Bridge poem (sharing with all of you who also have lost dear loved pets):

I am so very sorry for your loss and the Rainbow Bridge poem is beautiful.  Thinking of you, its very hard when you loose an animal that has been with you for such a long, long time.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
tks Lacey once again, always make me feel better with your kind comments. i made a blog site for Soleil (in french), with texts and pictures to share with family and friends and eventually, loss should lose its edge.

i always appreciate the nice messages you post about animals and i agree with most of them and sure love the gifs too, many of you share with the rest of us.

Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Thiis poem is so beautifully written. It makes tears roll over my cheeks for the pets i've lost over the years. May they all play together at Rainbow Bridge
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.