Epic Perfect World

What happened to LaceyPip?

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
Lacy/Evangelica is a lovely lady with a pure heart full of love. Im glad she made the decision to stay :pig-23:
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
i dont know lacy but what i've seen in forums, she looks like this proud woman that tries to make other people feel better by supporting them. And as important people told me, you get what you give :) if not... some people like to pick on the people, then wanna b like. in other words, jealousy.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
i dont know lacy but what i've seen in forums, she looks like this proud woman that tries to make other people feel better by supporting them. And as important people told me, you get what you give :) if not... some people like to pick on the people, then wanna b like. in other words, jealousy.
^Dis!

I beat you to it raqu!!!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
Success.

Nope, I am still around ...

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Consist

• Old Player
no hate or anything but what do u expect when someone is posting completely useless shit on EpicPW forums. I mean ffs she was 50+. She was posting animal cruelty in off topic. I know it's off topic but that usually means threads about other games...the internet is a cruel and mean place so it's not like she DIDNT deserve it. I even tried informing everyone about the DANGERS of the real world in off topic and guess what happend to me? I got a moderated thingy so i cant post until a GM approves.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
no hate or anything but what do u expect when someone is posting completely useless shit on EpicPW forums. I mean ffs she was 50+. She was posting animal cruelty in off topic. I know it's off topic but that usually means threads about other games...the internet is a cruel and mean place so it's not like she DIDNT deserve it. I even tried informing everyone about the DANGERS of the real world in off topic and guess what happend to me? I got a moderated thingy so i cant post until a GM approves.

You should just gtfo here and learn to respect.... What if you get treated that why huh? How would you feel? And then i mean in real life? What if in real life you are trying to stand up for whatever kind of thing you believe in and people call you a douche or whatever?? Yea not good right? Well thats exactly how you made her feel bashing her off like that. So get lost and never come back again! kthxbai!
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
You should just gtfo here and learn to respect.... What if you get treated that why huh? How would you feel? And then i mean in real life? What if in real life you are trying to stand up for whatever kind of thing you believe in and people call you a douche or whatever?? Yea not good right? Well thats exactly how you made her feel bashing her off like that. So get lost and never come back again! kthxbai!

what...dude this isn't the place for that shit. There's a world forums and life forums everywhere. This is an epw forums. like what type of shit do u think can go in off topic. If i got treated that way i wouldnt care because I have a brain and i don't care what ppl think about me as along as im happy. kthxbai!

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
what...dude this isn't the place for that shit. There's a world forums and life forums everywhere. This is an epw forums. like what type of shit do u think can go in off topic. If i got treated that way i wouldnt care because I have a brain and i don't care what ppl think about me as along as im happy. kthxbai!

If you have a fcking brain then learn how to use it... The OFF TOPIC part is for whatever stuff anyone can post, not just games.. U dont like what u see? Then DONT FCKING GO THERE! But hey ur brain isnt working so guess that didnt work out pretty well.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Stop talking shit about people you bloody wanka.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
But what she posts has nothing to do with the people who attack her. They just troll because they don't like the fact that she's nice and they think shes a goodie goodie so they pick on her. Everyone knows how the internet is, but that doesnt mean people should stop defending others. Those same trolls post useless things in not only off-topics but around the entire forums making them hypocrites if they complain about her posting useless things.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
obviously bout you:

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
But what she posts has nothing to do with the people who attack her. They just troll because they don't like the fact that she's nice and they think shes a goodie goodie so they pick on her. Everyone knows how the internet is, but that doesnt mean people should stop defending others. Those same trolls post useless things in not only off-topics but around the entire forums making them hypocrites if they complain about her posting useless things.
^ This

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
"Off-topic
For things not necessarily related to the game."

Calm down c:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion