Epic Perfect World

About WR's being underpowered...

Offline Delirium

I honestly thought seekers were UP, though I've only ever seen them on R9 servers. >-<
Or maybe just a lack of people that know how to play them. :/

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Angelica

I don't think seekers are underpowered. I've fought some(there aren't really many on this server), and their defenses and also damage isn't bad at all.

Offline Delirium

I'll take your words for it, I liked the idea of the Seeker and they look sexy but haven't got round to trying one. :/

Just the fish need the nurf then everything should be fine. :D

Mhm. x'D

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
i'm thinking that swampy may be on to something using a pike to debuff...
It's sexy as hell for those people that try and fight you with full buffs. :3
:D

I'll take your words for it, I liked the idea of the Seeker and they look sexy but haven't got round to trying one. :/

Just the fish need the nurf then everything should be fine. :D

Seekers are tough in PvP because you really dont have the dd to take down HA, you dont have the stuns to take down kiting AA, plus your ranged attacks are mostly magic and LA is basically sins and archers >.<

That being said they do dish out alot of damage if played right.

I honestly thought seekers were UP, though I've only ever seen them on R9 servers. >-<
Or maybe just a lack of people that know how to play them. :/

Seekers arent really UP, its just everyone else is OP.  :P

They arent that badly off, it is just that in a server where +12 is so easy you have a hard time killing people before thier charm ticks! And in a server populated by +12 sins seekers really dont go well, hence why they are seen as UP. Decent should change that though, not only better anti sin skills for every class but also less people will play sins due to the fact they loose the edge they had before decent.

I don't think seekers are underpowered. I've fought some(there aren't really many on this server), and their defenses and also damage isn't bad at all.

I agree that they arent underpowered but as above they are one of the stragglers in a +12 sin environment.
Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 10:37 pm by Nexy

Offline KadeN/BornLegend

• No nuts No glory
  • Born like a Monster, Die like a Beast!
The decent will not just balance up the pvp but also balance up numbers of each and every classes, especially archer and cleric, they became really rare in this server, well on decent a lot of poeple will love archers, watch out how elusive they will become, and seeker seeing through stealth is enough for me!

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
The decent will not just balance up the pvp but also balance up numbers of each and every classes, especially archer and cleric, they became really rare in this server, well on decent a lot of poeple will love archers, watch out how elusive they will become, and seeker seeing through stealth is enough for me!

Soooo many archers compaired to other classes! But yea, less sins!

Mystics get the better detection skill, 50m around you you can see ANY stealthed player, 6 seconds after casting when you lose the sight, all stealthed players 25m around you are forced out of stealth.

Archers get Galvanic Charge/Aura, which gives fists like 8.5m range, that will suprise alot of people  :P

Offline Delirium

I'm already re-rolling to Mystic/Cleric. Though Descent does little for me in the way of Cleric, especially here considering the max "anti-heal" is 18k it just won't be as effective, though my god, Descent is smexy for Mystics. :drools:

Mhm. x'D

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
I'm already re-rolling to Mystic/Cleric. Though Descent does little for me in the way of Cleric, especially here considering the max "anti-heal" is 18k it just won't be as effective, though my god, Descent is smexy for Mystics. :drools:

Cleric will be great in the way of cleric, due to max soulforce you will get double magic damage, at the cost of heals, but because of the damage you will be more like a wizzy and not need the heals. Plus you can just turn it off. Ultraviolet dance doesnt decrease your hp, so it should be a very good thing for clerics. Magic Shackle, with your high magic attack will be a very useful addition, its basically the same as a psychic using soulburn. Very lethal in larger pk groups if you hit an aps. Ancestors Blessing wont be as useful but it means that if you bluename you can save your gs'.

Mystics, enough said.

Offline Delirium

Cleric will be great in the way of cleric, due to max soulforce you will get double magic damage, at the cost of heals, but because of the damage you will be more like a wizzy and not need the heals. Plus you can just turn it off. Ultraviolet dance doesnt decrease your hp, so it should be a very good thing for clerics. Magic Shackle, with your high magic attack will be a very useful addition, its basically the same as a psychic using soulburn. Very lethal in larger pk groups if you hit an aps. Ancestors Blessing wont be as useful but it means that if you bluename you can save your gs'.

Mystics, enough said.

I know what the skills do and how they can be applied, but, thats all well said for 1v1s but in mass pvp to go into metal mage mode and loose all heals is obsured, great for 1v1s or small fights with another cleric/mystic in your group but aside from that, it won't get used. Plus the heal absorb won't have an impact like it does on the official server, I'm not saying its useless by any stretch of the imagination but for me its not a must.
And pretty sure we don't have ultra violet yet, may be wrong. :3

Yeah, Mystic, nuff said. xD

Mhm. x'D

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy

Mystics, enough said.

I know what the skills do and how they can be applied, but, thats all well said for 1v1s but in mass pvp to go into metal mage mode and loose all heals is obsured, great for 1v1s or small fights with another cleric/mystic in your group but aside from that, it won't get used. Plus the heal absorb won't have an impact like it does on the official server, I'm not saying its useless by any stretch of the imagination but for me its not a must.
And pretty sure we don't have ultra violet yet, may be wrong. :3

Yeah, Mystic, nuff said. xD

Its just disabled in pwi, not unadded, I think.
Clerics go well in group battles because of the ability to heal, so the morai skills focused more on the 1v1 aspect of clerics, the weaker point.

Offline Varna

the only class i think that is UP is the archer, it has the same light armour as sins so just as squishy and same atack power as a sin with a bow , so i think they could use a power up,

about the bm's , its a fine class with good balanced skills'n'gear , doesnt needs a change if you ask me
Characters

Varna - 150 Demon Assassin
Arcae - 150 Sage Seeker
Navino - 150 Sage Psychic
Jazz - 150 Sage Barbarian
Santa - 150 Demon Archer

Offline Delirium

@ Nexy

I don't know on that score, I haven't been on the Descent patch.
I guess I was wanting a skill for support that I could use anytime and not go MMmode. I've been holding out for an AoE purify for far too long, instead sage psy get it and demon mystic get a chance at it. :(

@Varna

I think archers could do with their own armour set and have a bit of magic damage reduction on them but they've always been paper but they have so many anti cc skills and damage reductions skills not to mention their damage.

Mhm. x'D

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
@ Nexy

I don't know on that score, I haven't been on the Descent patch.
I guess I was wanting a skill for support that I could use anytime and not go MMmode. I've been holding out for an AoE purify for far too long, instead sage psy get it and demon mystic get a chance at it. :(

Get Agatio to make sage/demon purify have a 10m aoe.  :P

the only class i think that is UP is the archer, it has the same light armour as sins so just as squishy and same atack power as a sin with a bow , so i think they could use a power up,

about the bm's , its a fine class with good balanced skills'n'gear , doesnt needs a change if you ask me

Trust me, archers are not UP. As a seeker I take 36% less damage (that is put simply), archers in full dragon hit me for 10k no problem, plus a constant chance to remove my buffs, it is rather lethal a combination. Archer have higher attack power than a sin due to masteries and skills built for a bow, they have increased range over assassins too. Archers also achieve 5.0 with fists easily and have that option avaliable to them as well.
Archers tear appart casters as it is already, soa power increase on archers will mean casters will need an equal power increase, which means that the non-op HA classes will be needing a boost too, especially given what a wizzy can hit.

Offline mrking92

I have a 5.0 BM and they are not underpowered. Stun and spark then occult your basically dead. I think that they compete really well with sins. Not to mention magic classes kill them easily.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
I have a 5.0 BM and they are not underpowered. Stun and spark then occult your basically dead. I think that they compete really well with sins. Not to mention magic classes kill them easily.

Yay he sees the truth!