Epic Perfect World

About WR's being underpowered...

Offline GodflameZ

They aren't.  If people would just learn how to stun and utilize their skills it would not be so bad.  Sorry for most of you WR's but ummm...you aren't good.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Who said bms were underpowered o.0
They arent OP like they were but they are such a flexible class that has almost no faults.
They are the jack of all trades, master of none class. Always has a class better than it at something and always has about 10 things its better than that class in.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Who said bms were underpowered o.0
They arent OP like they were but they are such a flexible class that has almost no faults.
They are the jack of all trades, master of none class. Always has a class better than it at something and always has about 10 things its better than that class in.
Who else?

Offline Delirium

BMs can stunlock (And have to at least have some skill to do it), have 5.0 and have well rounded defences, I would never class them as UP they're pretty balanced if you ask me.

Only classes I'd class as UP are, seekers, mystics and possibly clerics.

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
BMs can stunlock (And have to at least have some skill to do it), have 5.0 and have well rounded defences, I would never class them as UP they're pretty balanced if you ask me.

Only classes I'd class as UP are, seekers, mystics and possibly clerics.

Fear the mystic...

They are actually quite the painful class, hardly call them underpowered, especially when they attack from three seperate entities, might not be the most powerful or defense heavy class but it adds up!

Offline Delirium

Maybe diferent on non R9 servers then but I'm pretty sure the pets and plants damage is minimal, the plants debuffs however do add up.

Edit: Forgot that mystics pets take a % of your gear value don't they, not sure how powerfull they'd be then. :o
Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 01:31 pm by Delirium

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline CENT

Mystics UP? Some maybe, Under estimate me plz  ;) ,DthDler
Seeker? All I'm gonna say is Nexy  ;)

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Let's QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ some more.. good lord people.. yeah ok I'm done on this server.

Offline Nexus

Let's QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ some more.. good lord people.. yeah ok I'm done on this server.
There will always be QQ about something but just don't read the threads that have a class in the title haha
QQ isn't always a bad thing cause sometimes that how certain aspects can be improved and such.  On the real PWI they recently tried to ban a bunch of players for a week for using the goon glitch (from like 6 months ago) and there was so much QQ that all the players got unbanned and all servers got 2x xp/spirit instead.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Mystics UP? Some maybe, Under estimate me plz  ;) ,DthDler
Seeker? All I'm gonna say is Nexy  ;)

Hehehe thanks :P I've been playing seeker for what, 6 weeks max, i'm not a good seeker...

That being said I don't have any problems in pvp with the exception of OI/demon spark/AA, which 99% of sins use. Most of the time it wont kill me but when its a 150 sin, it actually hurts.

Next patch or maybe the one after seekers wont be underpowered anymore... we will suprise everyone when we summon our angels of justice and use our god's eye to see sins our level in shadow escape stealth.  :P

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Next patch or maybe the one after seekers wont be underpowered anymore...

i just think about maybe sword could get a bit magic damage like mage weapons so then seeker damage with metal skills also increased a bit when u useing a better long sword....

could be funny mixing magical damage with physical in same weapon (could be something like magic gladiator in muonline)
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline KadeN/BornLegend

• No nuts No glory
  • Born like a Monster, Die like a Beast!
Seeker arent really underpowered, been playing seeker again for almost a week now, all I can say is its a fun class to play! Never really played seeker on close range combat but playing on this server just made me adopt it. I beat a couple good sin,bm but really having a hard time killing Wb and psychic!  And yeah nexy the next update will be awesome!

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Seeker arent really underpowered, been playing seeker again for almost a week now, all I can say is its a fun class to play! Never really played seeker on close range combat but playing on this server just made me adopt it. I beat a couple good sin,bm but really having a hard time killing Wb and psychic!  And yeah nexy the next update will be awesome!

Tip for psychics, run and do whatever you can to keep yourself alive, you have no hope at killing them unless they cant play psychics. Soul of Silence doesnt cancel vortex, so you can just keep spinning till they stun you or walk away xD

For barbs its usually a stalemate unless they use armageddon, though i'm thinking that swampy may be on to something using a pike to debuff...

Offline KadeN/BornLegend

• No nuts No glory
  • Born like a Monster, Die like a Beast!
Ive done it before lol thats mostly skills id used against psych! for babr there is no way the barb will arma a seeker! And I can take kill a brb within 4 sec after tick with full combo debuff if they dnt deflect it, so ill wait till drain their genie stamina !

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
i just think about maybe sword could get a bit magic damage like mage weapons so then seeker damage with metal skills also increased a bit when u useing a better long sword....

could be funny mixing magical damage with physical in same weapon (could be something like magic gladiator in muonline)
The metal skills are based off the seeker's physical attack, not their magic attack.

This is why I facepalm whenever I see seekers using magic rings...

i'm thinking that swampy may be on to something using a pike to debuff...
It's sexy as hell for those people that try and fight you with full buffs. :3