Epic Perfect World

So I think I'll try this server...

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Welcome to EPW. Hope you enjoy your game play and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to pm a staff member or use Support chat room in game
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Welcome, if you have any questions PM ME! I won't have correct grammar or spelling because that's just irritating when people are typing like robots.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2013, 07:30 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
Welcome to server i hope u have fun  :normal-1:
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2013, 07:31 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

yunie1

Last Edit: Aug 28, 2013, 07:32 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Unstable

welcome and gl in game. :)
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2013, 07:32 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Also, welcome to the server. As HuhTanky said there are quite a few trolls here. Along with trolls you also get some very mature people and some that are in the middle between immature and mature. If you read someone's posts long enough it becomes very easy to tell if they are just a troll trying to stir up the shit.

All negatives aside, this is a very active server and if you stay away from the trolls you will find some very smart and decent people here.
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2013, 07:33 am by ☠EvilTouch☠
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
This is a welcome thread, don't flame. :/ (not that you should on any thread anyway)

Keep on topic also.

Offline Ryohki

• College Kid
Aww, y'all are sweet. Thanks <3 Trolls can make things interesting, albeit they do get annoying sometimes.  ;) I wont join a faction until I level up some so it gives me a chance to see who the best of the server are.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Welcome to EPW.  :normal-36: