Epic Perfect World

So I think I'll try this server...

Offline Ryohki

• College Kid
Hulloo... PWI veteran and after 2 years I thought I'd try a private server out. Seems like a pretty active PvP server so I look forward to it. Anyway, just saying hello and hopefully maybe I wont feel so alone in the world. :P

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Welcome to EPW!

Hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to PM me if you need any help ^_^

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
Hulloo... PWI veteran and after 2 years I thought I'd try a private server out. Seems like a pretty active PvP server so I look forward to it. Anyway, just saying hello and hopefully maybe I wont feel so alone in the world. :P

WELCOME TO EPW AND HAVE FUN

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
welcome and have fun
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay~
If you're ever have any questions be sure to drop by our in-game support chatroom. ^-^

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Welcome to EPW! Considering no-one has mentioned this, I would just like to warn you.. There are some infamous trolls within us, and no doubt they'll come across this thread in a moment, before they do I'd just say that they're idiots and just try to ignore them. (PS. Never join XP - it's where they hang out).

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
Welcome to EPW  -  Its the best private server - remember to ignore the jerks, we all can get jerky sometimes.  Have fun and enjoy!!!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Welcome to Epic! You'll find that after playing PWI, this place is a walk in the park. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Welcome

Very experienced player.

(PS. Never join XP - it's where they hang out).

Lol
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2013, 03:05 pm by Halfwit

Offline Hakuna_Matata

• Mr
  • No Worries :D
Welcome to EPW its bin like a few months since I've play'd cuz of limited internet and now I am also finaly to re download the game :D

EPW is the best! only 6 words to discribe it...."You will fall inlove with it!"
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy

Hakuna Matata!

Offline Nana 2.0

(PS. Never join XP - it's where they hang out).

Offline Ryohki

• College Kid
Ha, thanks for all the welcome's. Also, I meant I'd been away from PWI for 2 years. I've played since just after Beta. Although, not so proud of the fact I've wasted my life for so long.

But, again, thank you very much and I'll see you in game soon as classes are over for the day  ^-^

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
Welcome to EPW. Everyone here already said "If you need help PM me in game" so I dont think I need to say it. You have 10 other people to ask, but if somehow none of them replied, Gamlen is my ingame name if you need anything.
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Welcome, this is the better server, have their own coins that are EC theres no def lv stone, its better than vendetta, the only problem is the skills nerfs, but u will not feel that if u dont go psy, good luck and enjoy, official servers = crack, private = fun

My damage log collection NEW