Epic Perfect World

Leveling / EXP Problem / Help D:

Offline CaeDares

• ϾᴂĐᵃᵲᵊᶊ
  • "Counting Bodies Like Sheep"
Alrighty.
I'm always told to just constantly do Phoenix Valley for my levels. I'm a Blademaster specializing in Claws and I'm always being told to pull, and when I do, somebody b*tches and leaves.
Other than that, while doing PV, 90% of the time you either get somebody who leaves, somebody who is lagging, TOO MANY SINS IN ONE GROUP, or you just flat out can't get a group, even from your Faction.
And other than THAT, at level 147 a full PV run only gives you around 3-4% experience  :tiger-6:

I'm also told to do GV, which is apparently BETTER than PV experience and Epic Coin farmage wise.
The only problem with that is that NOBODY ever does GV and when they do, which is RARE, SOMEHOW the mobs get past and kill the Harpy -.- Meaning GV ends and everybody leaves without wanting to retry.

Bounty Hunts only give maybe 2% exp and occur only once a day. Plus the bounty hunter token things you get to sign up for another bounty hunt are bugged. When I receive mine, I can't get another bounty hunt.

It's been over a week and I'm just now leveling to 147, that's incredibly slow.
Any suggestions for a somewhat-new player?  :tiger-12:
Vikton - Blademaster - 147
Valiska - Seeker - 110
CaeDares - Archer - 119
?????? - Venomancer - 110
Gooby - Barbarian - 131

Offline Velik

• The Jaden
  • Future leader of OrginizationXIII
I'll do a gv run with you. And i got lucky actually i got to 146 and 147 in one night, being swamped with bq's and bh's my leveling has halted a little. But as i said already i'll do some gv runs with you, just pm me(Velik) Anytime you're ingame. And sorry i couldn't give you any suggestions!

I’m so encaptured, got me wrapped up in your touch.
Feel so enamored, hold me tight within your clutch.
How do you do it? You got me losing every breath.
What did you give me to make my heart beat out my chest?

Monica, you are my wonderful Romanian waffle and i hope you realize how truly amazing and special you are to me.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
From what i see in your topic you run PV with others...i would suggest to do so IF you can do it fast and with the same people many runs. If you try to grab diferent players after each run you are wasting time, better just go solo.

Solo EXP is better than Squad EXP
but
Squad EXP will be faster earned than Solo EXP since you will kill a lot faster and faster runs.

About GV, i suppose you are trying to run it at the spawn point ? do not forget that some monsters will spawn behind that spawn point, need to keep an eye on that.

About the BH, i will test this and see if it happens to me too.
Could you please check if you have the lastest update for the game? Check this att he Launcher, click the Verify button to make sure its updated even if it says it is up to date.

Offline CaeDares

• ϾᴂĐᵃᵲᵊᶊ
  • "Counting Bodies Like Sheep"
From what i see in your topic you run PV with others...i would suggest to do so IF you can do it fast and with the same people many runs. If you try to grab diferent players after each run you are wasting time, better just go solo.

Solo EXP is better than Squad EXP
but
Squad EXP will be faster earned than Solo EXP since you will kill a lot faster and faster runs.

About GV, i suppose you are trying to run it at the spawn point ? do not forget that some monsters will spawn behind that spawn point, need to keep an eye on that.

About the BH, i will test this and see if it happens to me too.
Could you please check if you have the lastest update for the game? Check this att he Launcher, click the Verify button to make sure its updated even if it says it is up to date.

I've already deleted the game and redownloaded it twice, as well as updated it each time.
And yes, I do try to get people to do it with me. Doing it by myself takes hours. And each mob is only worth about .25%.

As for the extra BH quest, what happens is I'll turn in the original BH quest, and he'll give me the BH bonus quest token. I'll talk to him, go to QUEST, and the option to use it will not be there as it usually is.
Note, this is after I turn in multiple BH's at a time.
Vikton - Blademaster - 147
Valiska - Seeker - 110
CaeDares - Archer - 119
?????? - Venomancer - 110
Gooby - Barbarian - 131

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Well you can only pick one of the same, did u check your Q for that existing quest ? I'm testing it right now...

i have a couple of suggestions for you though:

did u try to get some SLS ? from players by buying them or when GM's host events u can be lucky to grab some  :-\

do u use Esoterias? to increase your exp, they r basicly free...

vlntbty

When I was leveling my BM, I just did solo runs. I don't have the patience to deal with crazy people. lol Of course, if you don't want to do solo, then yeah just go with the same group of people over and over. Most people will do multi runs.

As for GV, if some mobs are getting by and getting to the harpy, do spawn point. Make sure people aren't afk'ing and paying attention to where all mobs are. A full squad should not have any problems killing mobs and such if everyone's doing what they should be doing.

Also, this server isn't like others, you don't get lvl 150 in 10 minutes. Other ways to help you level is: marry an alt or someone else and do the marriage quest for 5 days to get the +10% exp belt, make the +2% necklace. Those helped me A LOT. There's also Super Level Scrolls as well, but either you use your gold or your EC to get those though.

Good luck.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
just delivered BH I
i got a Lv 1 Order which exchanged for BH II

maybe i got ur problem wrong :/
can u explain where it is not working please.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
it's not a problem... you can get to 150 in two weeks, or even a few days, if you're hardcore enough.
after 146, the exp bar starts to crawl. don't even bother doing bh for leveling after like 145, it hardly makes a difference. find a good pv party (this may sound next to impossible, but you can do it, trust me), and run it with the training esoterica scroll thing. then at 149, buy 13 SLS and level yourself like that :X also, using axes in pv is much much more effective - faster and easier. you can always restat yourself to pure claw later.

(after reading your post... i know who you are now. message me, ill level you with a seeker).
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
it's not a problem... you can get to 150 in two weeks, or even a few days, if you're hardcore enough.
after 146, the exp bar starts to crawl. don't even bother doing bh for leveling after like 145, it hardly makes a difference. find a good pv party (this may sound next to impossible, but you can do it, trust me), and run it with the training esoterica scroll thing. then at 149, buy 13 SLS and level yourself like that :X also, using axes in pv is much much more effective - faster and easier. you can always restat yourself to pure claw later.

(after reading your post... i know who you are now. message me, ill level you with a seeker).

LOL HELP ME I GOT SEEKER..WE CAN MAKE GOOD PV PARTNER 50/50 ON COIN DROP.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player

LOL HELP ME I GOT SEEKER..WE CAN MAKE GOOD PV PARTNER 50/50 ON COIN DROP.

STOP MAKING MORE CHARS.
you already have 150 army okay.
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
STOP MAKING MORE CHARS.
you already have 150 army okay.

OK THEN HOW ABOUT 60/40 :P

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
OK THEN HOW ABOUT 60/40 :P

100/0 all for ME.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
100/0 all for ME.

LOL!!! U KNOW HOW TO RUN BUSSINESS???? btw ur siggy got lot of creadit card, u need no coin..just press hot key..then magic ur OP

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
LOL!!! U KNOW HOW TO RUN BUSSINESS???? btw ur siggy got lot of creadit card, u need no coin..just press hot key..then magic ur OP

YULS!!! i learn business from u okay, watermelon seller.
on that siggy.. i only got skype lol! too poor to even buy signet... ;w;
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2013, 01:23 pm by thebox

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥

I do agree that its frustrating with Phoenix Valley runs....however, there are few other options to look at as well which I have tried and tested and it definitely helped me level my barb to 150 very quickly.

• Do TT 3-3 runs, the mobs gives a very good amount of XP, not only do you get XP but you do get Epic Coin boxes, which contains 6 Epic Coins and you can open 30 of those boxes a day.

• Now I know some might dismiss this as not too good, but I have run a few FC's per day, killed all the bosses and collected all the purple drops.  After FC, take it to the Martial Arts Master and decompose into orders of blessings.  Believe me, it adds up quickly and if you take one day and do FC runs and just bear and grin, you can easily put on half a level or even more.
Where ever possible, try and do your leveling solo, as ET said.  And use a training esoterica obtainable from the Event Forge in West Archosaur or from the boutique.

I wish you good luck in your leveling ....its a tough job, but if you set your mind to it and try all different ways, soon you will be level 150.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi