Epic Perfect World

Guilds...

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I dun prefer any of this big pk faction , apply nohomo or ducks less drama

+1

Do not join NoHomo, Worms, GoodGame or any of these massive competitive PK factions. There is only one trustfully faction called Ducks. Join us when you hit level 150 and I have to say that we are absolute drama free faction. We are here to support each other.

Bonnie <3

SeemsLegit.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Do not join NoHomo, Worms, GoodGame or any of these massive competitive PK factions. There is only one trustfully faction called Ducks. Join us when you hit level 150 and I have to say that we are absolute drama free faction. We are here to support each other.

Bonnie <3

Funny you should say that, a few nights ago I had a dream that I left my faction and joined Ducks.  I do agree that Ducks keep out of drama, and I respect that. 

On topic, I have a couple of alts who are factionless and it's boring to fly solo for too long.  At least for me.  I feed of the energy of faction chat.  So you may want to consider that.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Don't join the faction that asks you to join

Offline skaiikun

• Purple Person
Well, I think I'll just play solo for now. Eventually, I'll find a guild to join, but until then, I'll just look for squads to do bh and stuff xD
I'm not lazy. I'm just highly motivated to do nothing.