Epic Perfect World

Rolling system at NW

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
It's completely random nobs
I've entered through every npc, with same and different pt leaders.

Flame looses because there is this perception that moving down the map is easier and there are many fools that are scared of going up, also now more than ever ppl rq and afk as soon as they see flame nation above their heads.

Idky some idiots qq that its not balanced, I mean really, you QQing because you never got in the best nation? It's random. If you don't like the randomness go play real life, maybe you get more luck there and randomly get hit by a bus

Offline Anjani

I'm fairly new EPW player but while playing PWI our faction learned something. For the most part the entry into NW is relatively random. Entering in different places gives you a higher chance to get a certain nation. Also if you Join NW after points have started being earned you will almost always be put in the losing nation.

Make sense... I m thinking abt it now, I always joined NW like 15-20 minutes after it has been started. Yea I will try harder to wake up early before 3:20 am my time.... thanks for giving me suggestion :smiley:

NATION WARS IS NOT A PK FEST!! THAT IS NOT WHAT NATION WARS WERE INTENDED FOR.
Agreed... but still, it's nearly impossible if only 1-2 winning squads carry whole Flame Nation.
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2013, 12:53 am by Cebleng♫