Epic Perfect World

Poll

Would adding an afk kicking system help in NW?

Yes, it would.
15 (44.1%)
No, it wouldn't.
10 (29.4%)
It would be a good idea but with some changes to your original idea.
7 (20.6%)
Other(Please post what you have in mind if you pick other)
2 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Afks In NW

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
i afk on all of you.and noone can stop me so plz get the fack up the afkin property

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
the suggestions by people lately are kind of impossible for agatio, you'd have to go and talk to the pwi devs or some shit for this.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
This was already suggested before and sadly nothing more could be done other than GM'S personally looking into it and it'd be soo hard with 600 people spamming them with reports + getting proves just cause every1 would come up with excuses and checking the personal credit won't help because a lot of lowbies never get more than 5k in 2hrs

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
What's it like? ;o i cant afford a trip there.

Very nice place, small but nice !!

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
This was already suggested before and sadly nothing more could be done other than GM'S personally looking into it and it'd be soo hard with 600 people spamming them with reports + getting proves just cause every1 would come up with excuses and checking the personal credit won't help because a lot of lowbies never get more than 5k in 2hrs

Exactly. GMs are just humans and they cant read 600+ reports and useless spams at same time during NW.

In PWI I noticed they have some new system. Ppl started notice that their alts gets 0 tokens even if they DD a little in lands. Also ppl who join bunch of lands and leave just to get more points dont get any tokens at end no matter how high their personal credit is. But Im not sure how they achieved that.
I heard that they have 15 min checking system which checks where the player is at that time, and if he had any kills till then or something, but Im not sure.

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
Exactly. GMs are just humans and they cant read 600+ reports and useless spams at same time during NW.

In PWI I noticed they have some new system. Ppl started notice that their alts gets 0 tokens even if they DD a little in lands. Also ppl who join bunch of lands and leave just to get more points dont get any tokens at end no matter how high their personal credit is. But Im not sure how they achieved that.
I heard that they have 15 min checking system which checks where the player is at that time, and if he had any kills till then or something, but Im not sure.

If this system is indeed implemented by PWI, then it would assume it be no problem for Agatio to implement it once files are received.  Its so worth it doing a bit of investigation on this. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This wouldn't help anyway, if the people go AFK in the first place your nation is doomed to come last. Even if this was implemented, you would just kick the AFKers out of the nation, however if left, there IS the possibility that they may become at their keyboard and actually help you..

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
This wouldn't help anyway, if the people go AFK in the first place your nation is doomed to come last. Even if this was implemented, you would just kick the AFKers out of the nation, however if left, there IS the possibility that they may become at their keyboard and actually help you..

It would help because people would stop taking afk alts to NW if they dont get any tokens. It worked in PWI perfectly