Epic Perfect World

GBQ

rainlu

hi can anyone explain me what is the other reason for doing gbq other than getting ig's ?
thank you :)
and what is the reason of leveling faction and all the pots you can get.
like list of thing you can get :p
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2013, 06:41 pm by rainlu

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
hi can anyone explain me what is the other reason for doing gbq other than getting ig's ?
thank you :)
like list of thing you can get :p

Beside IGs and things u can get.....u grow ur guild base level and with higher level higher and better things u can buy  :normal-1:

rainlu

Beside IGs and things u can get.....u grow ur guild base level and with higher level higher and better things u can buy  :normal-1:

what kind of things ?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

This, you need a HIGH level base for blessings which gib you extra OPness in events, TW, NW and bleh.

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
what kind of things ?

i think there is fashion and somethings like pills...cant remember now  :rolleyes:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Join NoHomo for these

NoHomo #1.

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
PGS, Level Scrolls, lots of pills, sutras, mats, buffs, weapons, arrows, blessings.

And even get +5 attack blessings in which you can put 20 vit stones. Join NoHomo for these. :normal-1:

:normal-2: ..... overall he right

rainlu

aww thank you guys you are so kind :)

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
PGS, Level Scrolls, lots of pills, sutras, mats, buffs, weapons, arrows, blessings.

And even get +5 attack blessings in which you can put 20 vit stones.

u grow ur guild base level and with higher level higher and better things u can buy  :normal-1:

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀