46 (43.8%)
I need 10 allies to win pk pls no remove sir
15 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Remove ally system

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Nice joke, you still pk together and completely ignore eachother when xpend shows up. Might as well ally again because nobody who's attended pk since it "dissolved" is falling for it.

Not my fault if you are butthurt, ull notice it maybe later.

Zilara

No, we did not work together. Someone has recorded it, I hope we can post the video soon.
And it was nice seeing ho and xpend people attacking me at the same time, lolol. Yet I don't say you worked together, do I? :)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
*Grabs Popcorn* and Hai Zilara. c:

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
No, we did not work together. Someone has recorded it, I hope we can post the video soon.
And it was nice seeing ho and xpend people attacking me at the same time, lolol. Yet I don't say you worked together, do I? :)

Problems random's in HO who excel in tab targetting that hit you.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player

Sad to hear that a random HO aoe hit you once or twice.

"Omgwtfbbq 2 factions on me  :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: "

Zilara

*Grabs Popcorn* and Hai Zilara. c:

hiii :)

And LOOOL, as far as I know I am the only one who got to see my damage log during the pk. Thanks for caring to reply tho.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Good game,close thread allredy muchos gracias.

Offline BriEsT

• Don

+1 and the one about purify wep also .

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

All this. At this point the thread has become a drama/post farming thread. I do enjoy watching forum drama but this thread and the purify thread are starting to get out of control.

Also this:

I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
locked due to off topic flaming
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$