Epic Perfect World

elemmentclient.exe has stopped working

Offline Andium

• Characters: Andium, slickerz
Hi. I keep getting this pop up saying "elementclient.exe has stopped working" every time I'm in the middle of mass PK and my client closes every time, when this error usually occurs there is nothing wrong with my internet or with the server lagging or delaying. I was wondering if this was problems with my PC causing this error or if there are some settings on my PC I can change to stop my client from closing when there is nothing wrong.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
What are the settings on your graphics? Try using them on low and see if that fixes things. It could be just that your comp cant handle full graphics during mass PK due to all those skill effects happening. If it still persists, run the fixit.bat file in your launcher folder and verify your files to see if its something that your client is missing. This is all I can think about that could be a problem.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Some things to try to prevent this error:

• Turn down your graphics. Play with the settings to see where you can get max performance.
• Select the high performance power plan (laptop).

• Update your directX/drivers maybe? Not sure if it would help. PW is an old game anyways. D;

If it's something wrong with the client itself, there's always the good 'ole fixit.bat and verify button. :c

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Andium

• Characters: Andium, slickerz
I tried running the fixit from launcher and it appears to have stopped crashing now, thanks for the help.