Epic Perfect World

S.Korea, Alamat, Worms

DJBFF

This was suggested about 2 days after TM99 was added to the game. I agree with it. But again, I'm too lazy to bother with TM runs.
I'm also too lazy. I'm half back-ish, but, i have too much to do so i can't be 100% back :|

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Simple solution, just place a Safe Zone on the area around the TM npc's.
That won't happen. Use blue name if you can't deal with the PK there (PK there is not super often anyway)

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
If people signet their faction to kill you just ask some people from your faction to help drive them off, it is more than fair especially against guilds like Alamat, Aeons and AxeGroup. :)  I know Aeons and Alamat will talk shit if they push you into SZ or if you push them into SZ so win or lose it'll bring loads of lulz.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

who got the quality?

Worms.

who got the quantity?

?????????????

Other big PvP factions.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why can't the people farming it just go blue name for a couple of days if dying is such a huge deal? To be honest, I haven't seen most of the people complaining PVP on a regular basis anyway, so this topic seems fairly trivial and much too small of an issue to be a valid reason for developers to consider changing the format/rules/customs of the game.

fallenanjel

ok guys this is a pve/pvp server, if you don't like to be killed don't go white or red, i have played many private servers and all of the original pwi servers. i don't really like to pvp cause of ganking. my opinion pvp is player verses player, not player verses faction. like i said if you don't like being ganked stop qqing and stay blue, then your safe except in the pvp instances.. when you go white or red you give permission to be killed, don't qq about it if you are killed. as far as the "holly grail" factions, they are here for a reason, join another faction that has alliances and stand up to them that way instead of crying in the forums.........

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
I think...its not PVP/PVE, its called WVS(worms vs full server)..... :normal-2: :monkey-27:

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
you know blue name isnt a crime ._. turn back to white when you pk, leave ur pw on overnight, ta-da, the next day you can be blue again!!!! it's like MAGIC!
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.
That won't happen. Use blue name if you can't deal with the PK there (PK there is not super often anyway)
Agatio Has spoken why is this thread now not locked
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Alixia

• Did You miss Me.?!
  • Any Last Word!!!
  • Characters: Alixia,FrIdaY
  • Faction: ALAMAT
American Ally Versus Asia Ally=World War 5..hahaha..Who will Win??

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
American Ally Versus Asia Ally=World War 5..hahaha..Who will Win??
Lssj will win.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
remove ally system like they did con elite jogos GG no more qq ty
And on EliteJogos there was one guild dominating every other '-'