Epic Perfect World

See you..never again

If u need tips on how to look good, hit me up, hehe.
Just kidding, take care.
substance..

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Bye person that I barely know but seems cool. >:

Have fun~

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
If u need tips on how to look good, hit me up, hehe.
Just kidding, take care.
I lack swag!! :(
thanks

Bye person that I barely know but seems cool. >:

Have fun~
Always been.  :normal-8:

Go out.
Sun would kill me.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
1 another xpend member dead all xpend going to quit in a few days
How so o.o idiot bre rq'ed cuz of his gear, don't see why any of the mighty xpen members would quit, aw

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Lol. Ok.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

It really irks me when people leave a guild and suddenly go full retard. Talk mess about the guild all day just becuse they're no longer in it. Talk like they know stuff when in reality they know nothing. I swear half the stuff you say makes me wonder how you're alive, because you obviously have no brain. You can't seem to go one day without having "Xpendable talk down" all over your typing fingers when you being mad doesn't effect us. Say things like "I would never join that again." When you weren't even asked for back. No wonder you're under rev's finger you're just like him wanna flap you gums and talk shizz about a guild you were previously with like anyone cares about your butthurtness. If you highly admire those other guilds you talk SO highly about then go join them. Do whatever because in reality nobody cares or really wants you back in xpendable. All I ever read from you is "QQQQQQQQQQ I'M NOT IN XPEND ANYMORE I'M GONNA WHINE WHINE WHINE AND SAY BS STUFF ABOUT THEM LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD  AND THROW A TEMPER TRANTRUM". If you don't like the guild okay, but you act like everything revolved around you and now that you're gone things aren't the same. Please.... Get your head out of your ass and really most xpend people laugh at you and don't even care. :normal-36: Only response you'll be getting from me I just felt the need the say that since you wanted to start faction BS on a goodbye thread. Bye son I'll still be spamming you on skype  :pig-23:
Last Edit: Aug 24, 2013, 12:29 am by ⁑Losergoddess⁑
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Bixos

Stay strong my Burek  :-* I will miss cybering with u
youtube.com/callmebix

Offline Elena

You ! Your the best. <3

Back on topic: Idiot bre come back :c I need someone to say wrong stuff to u ... ME NEED SS TO TROLL  :'( :'( :'(

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

jk ;3 lets merri when u come back

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi

jk ;3 lets merri when u come back
omg his lips o.o  It's like he lost a fight with a vacuum cleaner or something.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
You ! Your the best. <3

Back on topic: Idiot bre come back :c I need someone to say wrong stuff to u ... ME NEED SS TO TROLL  :'( :'( :'(

You're* *cough* ILY ELY! *Scurries away*

Also can anyone select their color font? I'm having to type the codes just wondering if it's just me. 
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Elena

You're* *cough* ILY ELY! *Scurries away*

Also can anyone select their color font? I'm having to type the codes just wondering if it's just me. 
Right D: I'm sleepy.

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
Wdf Abdullah Abdul-Rahman Zahir Abu al Khayr el Bahiyy al Din II you can't quit  :normal-14:

Xpendable's  Skillbars.