Epic Perfect World

Sin full r8 apsing?!?!?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
We are assassins, YOU GET THAT?

Because your class is too weak to play when you can't kill people instantly? 100% hierobug instakill before you are even visible on their screen?

I'm a VENOMANCER, venom! Gib my poison 70k/tick damage. Poison lethal, veno meant to have instakill ability. Oh stealth also so I can 2spark it before people can see me.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I can see how Venos can be considered OP but they aren't.

Sure, their magic attack is a pain but as a physical class your hits against a Veno will hurt, they don't have very high phy def if they are Arcane.
that can be fixed very easy, WEAR A PHY RING AND DEF Wep. GG.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
that can be fixed very easy, WEAR A PHY RING AND DEF Wep. GG.

You are very ignorant about the class.

Def wep + phys ring and channeling takes so long the veno can't even kill a 140 anymore.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I agree with this suggestion. Aps is for quick attacking but doesn't do as much and DPH hits slowly and does more damage. APS should never do as much damage as DPH.
                                                                              U wrong, aps deal more dmg.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Overall yes, but I think the intent of the post was to say that per-hit APS should not have similar attacklevel bonusses as DPH (and thus similar damage.)

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Because your class is too weak to play when you can't kill people instantly? 100% hierobug instakill before you are even visible on their screen?

I'm a VENOMANCER, venom! Gib my poison 70k/tick damage. Poison lethal, veno meant to have instakill ability. Oh stealth also so I can 2spark it before people can see me.
No, my class does its roll very well. My class is too wik to kill more than 2 ppl with average r8 gear.

yet you still not getting that

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I can see how Venos can be considered OP but they aren't.

Sure, their magic attack is a pain but as a physical class your hits against a Veno will hurt, they don't have very high phy def if they are Arcane.

I agree, their defense sucks but there are OP sins like there are OP venos, which hit like trucks and tank for days.
It's all the same in the end but people just choose to ask for sin nerfs because they're the most played class so ofcourse there are going to be more people with amazing gear which overall makes sins look OP.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

God has spoken. Close thread now.

DJBFF

God has spoken. Close thread now.
nuuuuuu, i enjoy this drama

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
You are very ignorant about the class.

Def wep + phys ring and channeling takes so long the veno can't even kill a 140 anymore.
Who said you are gonna camp that? LOLLLLLLL

its just with tank purposes, when genie is dead and you have no chi,

Actually is very wise just to change between, you watsocalled pro veno should know that the might right and def wep is not to kill LOL

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
No, my class does its roll very well. My class is too wik to kill more than 2 ppl with average r8 gear.

yet you still not getting that

If you bother to read my posts above.. I never said that the average sin should get a nerf. Nor is their defense any issue at all.

I merely agreed to the original post stating that the combination of DPH amounts of damage with 3.33+ aps is broken. Sins get +35 atklvl from r8r to boost the DPH build, the way more and more sins have been getting -0.2 or more int on r8r lately was never intended (AFAIK).

Nerf the broken bits, don't touch the rest. Sins are a royal pain in the ass but they are not OP. UNTILL they get to that point where their r8r gives them the APS of dragon gear. (Or even more.)

Who said you are gonna camp that? LOLLLLLLL

its just with tank purposes, when genie is dead and you have no chi,

Actually is very wise just to change between, you watsocalled pro veno should know that the might right and def wep is not to kill LOL

You're talking in circles. A sin can put on mdef rings & deflvl wep and tank an arcane easily too.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
If you bother to read my posts above.. I never said that the average sin should get a nerf. Nor is their defense any issue at all.

I merely agreed to the original post stating that the combination of DPH amounts of damage with 3.33+ aps is broken. Sins get +35 atklvl from r8r to boost the DPH build, the way more and more sins have been getting -0.2 or more int on r8r lately was never intended (AFAIK).

Nerf the broken bits, don't touch the rest. Sins are a royal pain in the ass but they are not OP. UNTILL they get to that point where their r8r gives them the APS of dragon gear. (Or even more.)

You're talking in circles. A sin can put on mdef rings & deflvl wep and tank an arcane easily too.

1)  OFc i get that, but then again, i still dont get why you guys have an issue with only sins. The defense is weak as *** plus like I already said, 10k ec will not be enough to get the gear you are talking about, nor 20 nor 50k. There are some lucky sins yes but have you checked any other class gear?? Is even more easy to get CT than INT. I still dont get wahts the mind block with this issue, Any class can counter sins speed, you guys just want it the easy way. PLUS, I would kinda appreaciate if you guys could mention 10 sins only with a full rank 8 +3.33 speed.

2) LOL , meh, Pleaseeeee stop. SINS HAVE BOTH DEFENSE LOW; magical and physical. if you are going to 1v1 sure you could tank the guy for days but 2v1 or more or mass pk will be the same result. LIKE I ALREADY SAID, barbs and any other class can do greates damage on a sin, IF YOU ARE GOING WITH AN ELEMENTAL RING THE PHYSICAL DEFENSE DROPS TO 9-10k ish. YOu still dont get the point? as for an arcane class, your elemental defense is already high. Wearing a might ring is the most  smart shit you can do, same goes to HA but viceversa.

YOU GET IT NOW? You cant use the same advice for a sin.

DJBFF

1)  OFc i get that, but then again, i still dont get why you guys have an issue with only sins. The defense is weak as *** plus like I already said, 10k ec will not be enough to get the gear you are talking about, nor 20 nor 50k. There are some lucky sins yes but have you checked any other class gear?? Is even more easy to get CT than INT. I still dont get wahts the mind block with this issue, Any class can counter sins speed, you guys just want it the easy way. PLUS, I would kinda appreaciate if you guys could mention 10 sins only with a full rank 8 +3.33 speed.

2) LOL , meh, Pleaseeeee stop. SINS HAVE BOTH DEFENSE LOW; magical and physical. if you are going to 1v1 sure you could tank the guy for days but 2v1 or more or mass pk will be the same result. LIKE I ALREADY SAID, barbs and any other class can do greates damage on a sin, IF YOU ARE GOING WITH AN ELEMENTAL RING THE PHYSICAL DEFENSE DROPS TO 9-10k ish. YOu still dont get the point? as for an arcane class, your elemental defense is already high. Wearing a might ring is the most  smart shit you can do, same goes to HA but viceversa.

YOU GET IT NOW? You cant use the same advice for a sin.
sins can kill u faster then u kill them.....

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
sins can kill u faster then u kill them.....
what class are you?? do you even use purify wep if you are an arcane class? Killing sins is not an issue.

as for me I have dropped to arcane classes with a lil bit of brain

Edit : O GOD, you have a seeker and you are complainin. My god.
Last Edit: Aug 23, 2013, 11:18 pm by Jolhanson

Robbert

The whole point of this thread was forgotten, the guy asked for the DPH set to be used to DPH, not to APS.
If you want to aps, you have the mixed R8/dragon, which gives you a reasonable 3.33 base attack speed, even without a great gear. 2.50+ while wearing full R8 on the other hand is just abusing a bonus given to the DPH build sins. Mixed R8 and dragon should be the way to go while aps'ing, while full R8 should be seen as a DPH gear, just the way it was supposed to be before people started abusing it.