Epic Perfect World

Sin full r8 apsing?!?!?

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
Call it the way of the Casanova! first full r8 aps sin on server, godly   :normal-2:  :normal-1: :normal-42:

outb4hate :normal-36:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
+1 to the topic.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I havent put a single $ on here and my gear is quite op, I have worked for it.

If you guys want sins nerfed then I have to say that Archers/ Bms / venos / clerics / psys / mystics / Wizards, them all need to be nerfed. You know why? because there are some other classes with OP gears too.

The fact here is, there are many sins around.

DJBFF

If you guys want sins nerfed then I have to say that Archers/ Bms / venos / clerics / psys / mystics / Wizards, them all need to be nerfed. You know why? because there are some other classes with OP gears too.

once again, farming ecs is easiest for sin, just stealth to the boss, easy ec, the rest have to kill the mobs n stuff

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

Exactly.
Sins may be OP because of their gear, but so are all of the other classes with OP gears.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
once again, farming ecs is easiest for sin, just stealth to the boss, easy ec, the rest have to kill the mobs n stuff
And? is it that sins is the only class that can farm? you can also use the same argument you gave me to farm for any other class. That argument here is invalid

EVERYBODY can use a sin to farm, and as I remember, there are not so many bosses that drop lots of ec if you kill them with your sin, unless you are talkin about a WB. But thats obviously impossible for a sin for obvious reasons

DJBFF

Exactly.
Sins may be OP because of their gear, but so are all of the other classes with OP gears.
true

DJBFF

And? is it that sins is the only class that can farm? you can also use the same argument you gave me to farm for any other class. That argument here is invalid

EVERYBODY can use a sin to farm, and as I remember, there are not so many bosses that drop lots of ec if you kill them with your sin, unless you are talkin about a WB. But thats obviously impossible for a sin for obvious reasons
talkin abt pv boss x.x but, yeah, thats also true :/

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Doesnt change the fact r8 aps sins are both lame and unbalanced.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

I agree that other classes can be OP too but there are two simple reasons why it's much more of an issue on a sin than any other class.

1) There are massive amounts of sins on the server and they are the easiest class to get lots of money with.
2) Sins have stealth. Add a stealthspark to the OP gear combo and sins instakill most of EPW in a way that can't possibly be defended against.

You can't really compare a very high -chan wizzy to a high int sin. You can see the wiz coming, the sin you can't.

Imagine being firecombo'd by an instacast atklvl wiz from stealth randomly..

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I agree that other classes can be OP too but there are two simple reasons why it's much more of an issue on a sin than any other class.

1) There are massive amounts of sins on the server and they are the easiest class to get lots of money with.
2) Sins have stealth. Add a stealthspark to the OP gear combo and sins instakill most of EPW in a way that can't possibly be defended against.

You can't really compare a very high -chan wizzy to a high int sin. You can see the wiz coming, the sin you can't.

Imagine being firecombo'd by an instacast atklvl wiz from stealth randomly..
Whos comparing wizards?

If you want to compare op classes, lets compare an insta archer to a 4.0 sin, is kinda obvious whos gonna win.

You guys qqing over the squishiest class here. when you all can 1 shot them. as for you feone, you play a veno, dont come here trying to make sins overpowered when you are one of the most overpowered classes

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Whos comparing wizards?

If you want to compare op classes, lets compare an insta archer to a 4.0 sin, is kinda obvious whos gonna win.

You guys qqing over the squishiest class here. when you all can 1 shot them. as for you feone, you play a veno, dont come here trying to make sins overpowered when you are one of the most overpowered classes

Yea yea, class OP, bla bla. #nerfaelana.

None of your excuses change the fact that stealthspark with an armor set intended for DPH that gives high atklvl but also even more -int than dragon is broken.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Yea yea, class OP, bla bla. #nerfaelana.

None of your excuses change the fact that stealthspark with an armor set intended for DPH that gives high atklvl but also even more -int than dragon is broken.
We are assassins, YOU GET THAT?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Whos comparing wizards?

I can see how Venos can be considered OP but they aren't.

Sure, their magic attack is a pain but as a physical class your hits against a Veno will hurt, they don't have very high phy def if they are Arcane.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Sins are fine as they are right now, our headhunt is nerfed, our attack speed is already nerfed. if you nerf sins damage what will be remaining? most of the sins are sage, which makes them very very squishy against a class that hits like a truck. is kinda impossible to take down a class in mass pvp without or damage.

Imagine sins with a lame damage, there would be no time to kill a class on mass pvp cause our squishiness would kill us right away.

get your facts right.