Epic Perfect World

Sin full r8 apsing?!?!?

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
Lately more and more sins get 3x int wrists which is sad.It get's even more sad if the same sin gets 2x int on top.This would make the said sin 3.33 aps base with the 35 attack lvl bonus for full r8.Corret me if I'm wrong but that 10 bonus attack lvl came to encourage DPH build,NOT aps.Such boost would give a sin enough damage to drop (using doublespark )a bm with "god defense mode" as it was said before in 5-6 seconds.(speaking fromy own experience was using 35 def lvl sword and dragon ascend cape,warsong cube orns 1 phys 1 mag).Same sin managed to kill a full r8 MG  using a bow.Very balanced huh?What i suggest is to remove aps on r8 chest so that if a sin wants to aps the dragon chest is a must.Removing the 10 attack lvls would be a bit unfair for the dph builds + because sins lost on a previous nerf aps to gain extra attack lev for dph.This is all i had to say.Happy flaming and i hope that Agatio will get to see this.
Last Edit: Aug 23, 2013, 07:47 pm by Hammer_Time

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I agree with this suggestion. Aps is for quick attacking but doesn't do as much and DPH hits slowly and does more damage. APS should never do as much damage as DPH.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

DPH zerk crits 17+ on me in defense mode.

Aps triggers my purify and saves my ass 10 times per second.

Saying aps is OP is wrong. Gear is OP. Aps can be countered so easily, And people who die to aps players with BAD gear.
well

there's a special place for you called preschool

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
I agree with this post =3   

APS = LESS DMG, FAST attack speed

DPH= MORE DMG, Slower Attack speed

They shouldnt have same damage

+1Nerf Sin thread

Robbert

Lately more and more sins get 3x int wrists which is sad.It get's even more sad if the same sin gets 2x int on top.This would make the said sin 3.33 aps base with the 35 attack lvl bonus for full r8.Corret me if I'm wrong but that 10 bonus attack lvl came to encourage DPH build,NOT aps.Such boost would give a sin enough damage to drop (using doublespark )a bm with "god defense mode" as it was said before in 5-6 seconds.(speaking fromy own experience was using 35 def lvl sword and dragon ascend cape,warsong cube orns 1 phys 1 mag).Same sin managed to kill a full r8 MG  using a bow.Very balanced huh?What i suggest is to remove aps on r8 chest so that if a sin wants to aps the dragon chest is a must.Removing the 10 attack lvls would be a bit unfair for the dph builds + because sins lost on a previous nerf aps to gain extra attack lev for dph.This is all i had to say.Happy flaming and i hope that Agatio will get to see this.
I second this, not because x3 int wrists x2 chest is OP, in fact it's quite lame, but because full R8 is meant, as Hammer said, to DPH, not aps abuse it.

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
It is not the problem of APSing that is wrong.The fact that you can get 3,33 aps on full r8(4with wind shield)is unbalanced as fck.This combines dph dmg boost with aps.If more and more sins get 2xint top and 3x wrist(which is quite often now) things might get a bit nasty if a tank class on full def mode can drop during a 5-6 sec stun(after AD is used nothing can save you).

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
It is not the problem of APSing that is wrong.The fact that you can get 3,33 aps on full r8(4with wind shield)is unbalanced as fck.This combines dph dmg boost with aps.If more and more sins get 2xint top and 3x wrist(which is quite often now) things might get a bit nasty if a tank class on full def mode can drop during a 5-6 sec stun(after AD is used nothing can save you).

+1

I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Robbert

? WR wearing R8 can't be dropped by aps'ing sin, regardless of gear.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I've said this before many times. Full r8r + high amounts of -int = broken.

+1 to this post.

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
woops, I already said it a thousand times, nerf or cap the amount of int/-ct you can get from armor and other builds will be viable.

Also I just realized that due to the high amount of -ct you can get with R8, you lose many advantages being a demon mystic because third spark decreases chann time 25% and  rapid growth also decreases chann. You hit cap and you lose practically most of the chann buff from rapid growth.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
I was killed in NW today with a bm when I was on my Wizards today my Wizard is in full r8r with a lot of vit stats (because I havent had the ec to reforge it) I was taking 8k+ damage a shot from his bow so I don't know wtf was with that bm.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I was killed in NW today with a bm when I was on my Wizards today my Wizard is in full r8r with a lot of vit stats (because I havent had the ec to reforge it) I was taking 8k+ damage a shot from his bow so I don't know wtf was with that bm.

He might have been a pure dex BM. Even so, bow shots shouldn't do that much.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Probably using a reskin 150 bow, in any case this is completely off-topic.

DJBFF

Even though i quit the game, rarely pk, i agree with this topic. Its way too op

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Ok. First of all is not easy to get high interval, some people have complained about is even a lot harder just to get gof on daggers.

A friend of mine has wasted 17k ec trying to get 1x int on top.

Seriously stop complaining about sins, if you guys want sins nerfed, then I got plenty of more classes that should be nerfed, that also get OP gears with spending less amount of ecs.

Dont make me start.