Epic Perfect World

NW Bug

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I think I found a bug in NW. I entered, set my toon to go to G14 and left to go get food, came back and saw my toon in the Cube of Fate. Because of this I have to miss NW for today.

EDIT: I could see the nation chat.
Last Edit: Aug 24, 2013, 04:24 am by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
There isn't much proof an SS will do of you being in CoF. Anyone can enter CoF and SS and then say the same. The only proof that could be provided would be a video, which obviously isn't happening. I have never had that happen to me on any map and I can safely say I have been to every single map available in Nation Wars. Im not saying I dont believe you though, stranger things have happened in PW. Hopefully this could be looked into and is a one time thing.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
There isn't much proof an SS will do of you being in CoF. Anyone can enter CoF and SS and then say the same. The only proof that could be provided would be a video, which obviously isn't happening. I have never had that happen to me on any map and I can safely say I have been to every single map available in Nation Wars. Im not saying I dont believe you though, stranger things have happened in PW. Hopefully this could be looked into and is a one time thing.
^ Basically this.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Had you run Cube recently?
Because I have had instances where I have ran Cube, left and died shortly after and been ported back into Cube. Not sure why this happens, just a bug within the game, but not related to NW. Usually happens when I port out for PK, die, then it knocks me back into cube. Again, just a bug I believe.

Was unfortunately that it ported you out of NW. You could've jumped into NW with another char though, but I understand the frustration, since you probably wanted the tokens on that char.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
Its a known game bug ......It happened in official PWI too. 

If you have done the cube prior to NW and still had a quest running in your quest log (i.e.defuse the bomb), and you get killed in NW, it will teleport you back to the Cube of fate.

I am not aware whether it has been fixed in official PWI.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
I have tried to search for more clues on PWI forums .....found this.  There might be more on this issue but for now, I can't find anything other than this.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Its a known game bug ......It happened in official PWI too. 

If you have done the cube prior to NW and still had a quest running in your quest log (i.e.defuse the bomb), and you get killed in NW, it will teleport you back to the Cube of fate.

I am not aware whether it has been fixed in official PWI.

Yes its happening on PWI servers too (even with new NW). It teleported me to cube once and I didnt even do cube that day. Its just some kind of bug or something