Epic Perfect World

Something for the casters!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Nobody ever thinks of the poor archers QQ. We don't get BP, we're made of paper, we can't aoe worth shit solo. Someone give archers a buff that gives us exp for getting owned, we'd be 150 in no time.

PV on archer = even with full buffs doing meh pulls because big ones will kill us. Our magic aoe is very slow to use (not too bad of a cooldown). But it's only 1 attack, our damage SUCKS compared to just about anything. Every single other class can easily out-aoe an archer.  Just something to add for all the complaining arcane DD's.

Wiz can DB + expel
Cleric in PV is just as ***ed as archers cept they can actually heal.
Mystic has nice aoe crowd controll skills.
Veno has badass aoe seal + damage.
Psy can immune + nuke easy.
Archer can run around in circles trying not to get killed in 2 seconds. (expel + boa is useless because of 1/2 dmg range)

Still leveling casters can be a pain compared to how easy it is to level melees, wouldn't it be great if casters can kill melees much better than other melees can? Oh wait, they can. Guess what, archer again is ***ed, it is near impossible to get past a seeker/bm/barbs charm. Sin can pretty much afk kill an archer & most casters can 2-3 shot them.
Why is it always aps QQIng about psy & AA QQing about sin & leveling and not archers QQing because they suck at it all? Because hardly anyone even bothers making an archer since they are easy kills to everyone....

/rant, i'll go back to being a purge bish for other people and/or playing ground decoration now.

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
i agree with erip., archers are the squishiest things. even with descent they will still be squishy.
i vote archers get a boost.
You Better Be Scared...

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Jup, morai slides help us get away from sins a little bit easier, but they can still kill us in the duration of 1 stun easy lol. The aoes we get are complete garbage, high chi cost = leaving us defenseless as well as high cooldown & slow to cast/chan. Stealth is nice I guess but unlike sins we can't do shit in stealth,no buffing, not even move. Handy to hide for defense other than that mostly pointless. The range buff.... 2 sparks for a skill that takes so long to cast that its useless for catching people that run & only lasts so few shots that its rather pointless at any other time(same for advanced version).  Crit boost is nice but archers simply can't  spare 2 sparks....

Offline Delirium

Jup, morai slides help us get away from sins a little bit easier, but they can still kill us in the duration of 1 stun easy lol. The aoes we get are complete garbage, high chi cost = leaving us defenseless as well as high cooldown & slow to cast/chan. Stealth is nice I guess but unlike sins we can't do shit in stealth,no buffing, not even move. Handy to hide for defense other than that mostly pointless. The range buff.... 2 sparks for a skill that takes so long to cast that its useless for catching people that run & only lasts so few shots that its rather pointless at any other time(same for advanced version).  Crit boost is nice but archers simply can't  spare 2 sparks....

Archer can barrage+expel.....

This thread was about leveling, not about PK - take that to this thread please; http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=1194.165

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
all you gotta do is PV with a partner till 145 then u can GV or start doign FC with people but it would be nice to have a better instance that casters can solo faster.
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline Yvaine

• The lesser you care, the happier you are
What people do is create 2 toons at once. A seeker (With bloodpaint buff) and your preferred class.
Then go at PV and just pull the mobs to the seekers Vortex.