Epic Perfect World

Something for the casters!

Offline Delirium

Can you put something in place to make leveling easier/faster for casters please?
Phys classes seem to have/get everything so can you please make an instance or something of the sort for us to level, I am fed up of how long PV takes, especially when compared to other classes.

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Delirium

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump. ;3

Mhm. x'D

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Can you put something in place to make leveling easier/faster for casters please?
Phys classes seem to have/get everything so can you please make an instance or something of the sort for us to level, I am fed up of how long PV takes, especially when compared to other classes.

Yeah, the game was made the way that melee classes be OP at PvE and *sigh* balanced compared to casters in PvP. I liked the older way of leveling 140-150 (on 1.3.6), where there were 8 lunar valleys and you could actually choose the one that suits your class and level there.
Anyway, my suggestion is to make sort of physical immunity version of PV or FC with mobs attacking physical attacks (but lower damage) so arcanes could gather them easily and not die by the damage of mobs. However, it should match the exp per min of melee classes, and still not be too easy to finish. I'm not sure if it can be done on 1.4.4 (editing mob status i mean and all the other crap that goes with it), but it would be a great addition to casters to help them level.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Delirium

Yeah, the game was made the way that melee classes be OP at PvE and *sigh* balanced compared to casters in PvP. I liked the older way of leveling 140-150 (on 1.3.6), where there were 8 lunar valleys and you could actually choose the one that suits your class and level there.
Anyway, my suggestion is to make sort of physical immunity version of PV or FC with mobs attacking physical attacks (but lower damage) so arcanes could gather them easily and not die by the damage of mobs. However, it should match the exp per min of melee classes, and still not be too easy to finish. I'm not sure if it can be done on 1.4.4 (editing mob status i mean and all the other crap that goes with it), but it would be a great addition to casters to help them level.

Yeah I'd love to see the use of lunar, I haven't ben in lunar for ages, rather miss it tbh.
That is the problem I have, being a cleric I could do small pulls on the lower PV's but on the 135 its impossible when they hit me around 800's, I'm 136 and full 130 gear too. >->
Mhm, not asking the casters to be OP in PvE but it would encourge people more to play a caster, fed up on every server having to create a class I do not want to play just so I can farm....
If they made a caster vana I'm pretty sure Agatio can do it. :)

Thanks for your reply. :D

Mhm. x'D

Offline Lyssania

There's already a caster version of Nirvana. (Assuming vana= Nirvana, I don't know 100%. xD)

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player

Yeah I'd love to see the use of lunar, I haven't ben in lunar for ages, rather miss it tbh.
That is the problem I have, being a cleric I could do small pulls on the lower PV's but on the 135 its impossible when they hit me around 800's, I'm 136 and full 130 gear too. >->
Mhm, not asking the casters to be OP in PvE but it would encourge people more to play a caster, fed up on every server having to create a class I do not want to play just so I can farm....
If they made a caster vana I'm pretty sure Agatio can do it. :)

Thanks for your reply. :D

ok mainly with cleric the most harder, coz until wizz can knowback or use other group control skill ( still slower with wizz too than with any melee), cleric dont really master of pv, fc or valley grind (coz cleric was made to support in pve and not for dps/tank).

i used beehive for level my cleric still that far slower than any pv and u can do only 1x/day.

i guess the only way make gv for lower levels too like gv for level 110-134 and let the current for 135-150
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 01:06 pm by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Delirium

There's already a caster version of Nirvana. (Assuming vana= Nirvana, I don't know 100%. xD)

It does and there is, I was using it as an example of something that has been adapted for casters and saying if they did it I'm sure Agatio could do it too for PV, or any instance for that matter. :)

ok mainly with cleric the most harder, coz until wizz can knowback or use other group control skill ( still slower with wizz too than with any melee), cleric dont really master of pv, fc or valley grind (coz cleric was made to support in pve and not for dps/tank).

i used beehive for level my cleric still that far slower than any pv and u can do only 1x/day.

i guess the only way make gv for lower levels too like gv for level 110-134 and let the current for 135-150

Well I've done PV with Psy, Cleric and Wizard. Still not anything like when I did it with a BM.

And I may have to diagree with your point of it being harder for clerics, between razor feather, sirens kiss, plume shell tempest and my heals I could gather the mobs up wepp and kite/heal untill they were dead, if anything I found it easier on my cleric than I did on my wiz, I needed to kite alot more on my wiz. HOWEVER! The 135 pv is impossible for a cleric to do the same and that is when I did find it easier on my wiz. Psy is plain easy.... far too easy.

A seperate lower level GV could be used and is a fairly good idea, but then GV takes about an hour an a half at spawn point so the exp gain would have to be alot more otherwise PV would be faster. Plus I bet most psys classes would rather solo PV to get full exp. :/

Mhm. x'D

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player

It does and there is, I was using it as an example of something that has been adapted for casters and saying if they did it I'm sure Agatio could do it too for PV, or any instance for that matter. :)

Well I've done PV with Psy, Cleric and Wizard. Still not anything like when I did it with a BM.

And I may have to diagree with your point of it being harder for clerics, between razor feather, sirens kiss, plume shell tempest and my heals I could gather the mobs up wepp and kite/heal untill they were dead, if anything I found it easier on my cleric than I did on my wiz, I needed to kite alot more on my wiz. HOWEVER! The 135 pv is impossible for a cleric to do the same and that is when I did find it easier on my wiz. Psy is plain easy.... far too easy.

A seperate lower level GV could be used and is a fairly good idea, but then GV takes about an hour an a half at spawn point so the exp gain would have to be alot more otherwise PV would be faster. Plus I bet most psys classes would rather solo PV to get full exp. :/
in lower level coz of long channeling on razor and spark req. on another aoe for me make harder the pv than with wizz in lower pv too
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Assuming Endless Universe doesnt become chicken/pig invasion, there is a whole section of phy immune mobs there. :)

Offline Delirium

What good will they do for us leveling? Unless they give sexy exp? :o

Mhm. x'D

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Phy Immune chickens will give 100k xp each kill and have 10k hp.  ;D

Actually that isnt a bad idea.

Agatio you should up the xp of the phy imune mobs in EU (Assuming you implement it) to 10x the other mobs. It would be great for casters. Also dont forget to add the Tsu Tu Toxin (that sounds wrong, slightly off, Tuc Tsu Toxin maybe) to the shrooms!
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 09:21 pm by Nexy

Offline g0rml3ss

had to login in to lol at this post .... you've no idea how hard it used to be for casters to lvl to 150 before now (1st  ep to grind it to 150 in nirvy before the 1.4.4 update) be happy with what you got and dont bother with phys immune caves yadda yadda  will just be abused by phys classes with 5aps and pots then you'll end up with *drum roll* your current ec situation that everyone's moaning about except it will be casters stripped AGAIN of the abiltity to lvl cos of the few greedy ( in response to the current ec debate, far easier to strip those ip's that abused it than to punish those not guilty, everything has logs ..... but again the few influential got what they needed now seek to stop anyone else achieving, its the way this server works, suck it up or move on is the only advise worth taking.)

enjoy.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
had to login in to lol at this post .... you've no idea how hard it used to be for casters to lvl to 150 before now (1st  ep to grind it to 150 in nirvy before the 1.4.4 update) be happy with what you got and dont bother with phys immune caves yadda yadda  will just be abused by phys classes with 5aps and pots then you'll end up with *drum roll* your current ec situation that everyone's moaning about except it will be casters stripped AGAIN of the abiltity to lvl cos of the few greedy ( in response to the current ec debate, far easier to strip those ip's that abused it than to punish those not guilty, everything has logs ..... but again the few influential got what they needed now seek to stop anyone else achieving, its the way this server works, suck it up or move on is the only advise worth taking.)

enjoy.

Simple, 200% phys damage reflect mobs with insane pdef. Only seekers (who are half phys, half metal) will be the safe non-casters who have a chance (archers don't hit magic, but avoid reflect)

Offline g0rml3ss

(archers don't hit magic, but avoid reflect)

Archers have several very useful and decent damaging metal skills and 1 wood poison, these are all magical / elemental attacks and an additional fire dmg buff that can be increased with pots.
Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 12:31 pm by g0rml3ss

Offline CENT

I would like to know the drop in caster and if it's worth doing why doesn't anyone do it. If its like any other caster nirvy it's not solo'able(don't know if that's a word lol)  it would solve some of the current complaints about no caster instances and no talisman if a caster can solo and get ec. Doesn't have to be easy but only possible to solo and drop some ec,can, & rap more drops if you need a full squad say 50 ec for final boss and random can rap for the rest. Just a thought I came up with, would be a good thing for us who enjoy casters. Plz no flaming honest opinions and suggestions for admin.