Epic Perfect World

Ec Reduction for R8 Mats?

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
This would be a great way to screw over all the people who's spent countless ec on their sets already.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
This would be a great way to screw over all the people who's spent countless ec on their sets already.

If they already have their good R8, let them have it. It does them no harm if everything has good stats. Those still reforging/honing their gear will still be able to do it but it will be a little easier.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
If they already have their good R8, let them have it. It does them no harm if everything has good stats. Those still reforging/honing their gear will still be able to do it but it will be a little easier.

Who's saying they already have good sets? Most of the people on this server have spent a lot of ec on their r8r and have crappy/mediocre stats, if it becomes cheaper now all of a sudden they'll get angry that it wasn't always that price as they would've had more tries for decent stats.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Who's saying they already have good sets? Most of the people on this server have spent a lot of ec on their r8r and have crappy/mediocre stats, if it becomes cheaper now all of a sudden they'll get angry that it wasn't always that price as they would've had more tries for decent stats.

And those people can QQ all they want, if EC prices for R8 are dropped they are dropped to help them. If they get pissy for something that is supposed to help just let them so long as they don't drag their QQ on the forums.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
And those people can QQ all they want, if EC prices for R8 are dropped they are dropped to help them. If they get pissy for something that is supposed to help just let them so long as they don't drag their QQ on the forums.

Nice retort, silly me for expecting you to be able to discuss it without resorting to juvenile responses.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
10 ec wouldn't be bad  but the mass qq's from donaters would come in 3;

but then again i dont farm =3
Last Edit: Aug 23, 2013, 08:06 pm by HellishKitty

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

Im sorry but your intelligence is nigh impossible. Im surprised you can breathe without assistance. If we made ferrari's cost 50 dollars, all the people who spent half a million on them already, Would be angry they could have bought 100 ferrari's for the same price? no?
The server is too dependent on fixed rates and trades that doing something like this would likely *** up the entire worth of EC as well, Considering it's the largest (And pretty much only) EC sink on the game. Terrible idea and anyone who supports obviously has never owned more than 2k EC at any given time. If you want better r8 donate, or farm. Don't ruin it for the people who have trialed their asses off for their stats, only for downers who dont even PK to get triple int wrist in 3 rolls.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Im sorry but your intelligence is nigh impossible. Im surprised you can breathe without assistance. If we made ferrari's cost 50 dollars, all the people who spent half a million on them already, Would be angry they could have bought 100 ferrari's for the same price? no?
The server is too dependent on fixed rates and trades that doing something like this would likely *** up the entire worth of EC as well, Considering it's the largest (And pretty much only) EC sink on the game. Terrible idea and anyone who supports obviously has never owned more than 2k EC at any given time. If you want better r8 donate, or farm. Don't ruin it for the people who have trialed their asses off for their stats, only for downers who dont even PK to get triple int wrist in 3 rolls.

1. You aren't sorry. Also, I took a screenshot of this. Thanks for more evidence, I'm starting a collection of it to send to the GMs.

2. I didn't suggest a big change. A small change wouldn't make a huge difference.

3. People who choose to donate for good R8 will not be affected negatively, they would be helped by the slight reduction in R8 price as would the people who farm it.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
:smiley: When I first got r8 i was going to the forges to reforge,My r8 right after i saw 999 for the mats and how much ec u need for trade i think instead of ec they should LOWER the ec cost of mats,then evrybody would easily get r8 reforged and also ready to pk OR like HerbalTea said "Why Not use supply tokens it will save you ec :Smily face:
No

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
1. You aren't sorry. Also, I took a screenshot of this. Thanks for more evidence, I'm starting a collection of it to send to the GMs.

2. I didn't suggest a big change. A small change wouldn't make a huge difference.

3. People who choose to donate for good R8 will not be affected negatively, they would be helped by the slight reduction in R8 price as would the people who farm it.

A collection to send to the GMs? Wow do you think im picking on you personally?

cute

Maybe come up with some valid and useful ideas to make me positively recognise your existence, and not treat you like the other people who do this.

2. Small changes can make a huge difference.

3. People who choose to donate for good r8 in the PAST would be affected negatively.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

A collection to send to the GMs? Wow do you think im picking on you personally?

cute

Maybe come up with some valid and useful ideas to make me positively recognise your existence, and not treat you like the other people who do this.

2. Small changes can make a huge difference.

3. People who choose to donate for good r8 in the PAST would be affected negatively.

*recognize

1. You aren't only directing remarks directly at me but also you insulted my fursuit. If there is a way to block you I'd do it but this is a forum.

2. While this is true this is also a game. People who donate for R8 can do it and price drops should not worry them.

3. How so? They spent more for good stats, QQ. If they are still reforging/honing they can keep doing that until they get what they want but it will be cheaper.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
*recognize

1. You aren't only directing remarks directly at me but also you insulted my fursuit. If there is a way to block you I'd do it but this is a forum.

2. While this is true this is also a game. People who donate for R8 can do it and price drops should not worry them.

3. How so? They spent more for good stats, QQ. If they are still reforging/honing they can keep doing that until they get what they want but it will be cheaper.

1. Man don't get a complex you're not special. I have nothing against furries, But holy mackrel youre annoying.

2. If its only a game why you getting so uptight about this?

3. Past. PAAAAAAAAASSSTT. That means they already have the stats they want. I know people who have put 400k+ EC into their r8, you think they gonna be happy when they discover they could have put 350k in and got same if not better stats? No. I think not. Don't talk about things you have no experience i-- Wait. That's your speciality. Sorry.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
1. Man don't get a complex you're not special. I have nothing against furries, But holy mackrel youre annoying.

2. If its only a game why you getting so uptight about this?

3. Past. PAAAAAAAAASSSTT. That means they already have the stats they want. I know people who have put 400k+ EC into their r8, you think they gonna be happy when they discover they could have put 350k in and got same if not better stats? No. I think not. Don't talk about things you have no experience i-- Wait. That's your speciality. Sorry.

*you're

1. I know I'm nothing that special. If you find me to be annoying ignore me; I'm not going to change who I am only to please you.

2. PvP full serious.

3. Being somebody who has R8 I know the struggle of getting good stats. If the R8 prices were dropped I'd be happy but I can't speak for everyone.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
*you're

1. I know I'm nothing that special. If you find me to be annoying ignore me; I'm not going to change who I am only to please you.

2. PvP full serious.

3. Being somebody who has R8 I know the struggle of getting good stats. If the R8 prices were dropped I'd be happy but I can't speak for everyone.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 seas, 7 continents, 809 islands, 204 countries, and I had the unfortunate luck of meeting u

man stop trying to correct the fact im not putting much effort into talking to you, it only makes you seem more petty that you cant bring up a valid comeback

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 seas, 7 continents, 809 islands, 204 countries, and I had the unfortunate luck of meeting u

man stop trying to correct the fact im not putting much effort into talking to you, it only makes you seem more petty that you cant bring up a valid comeback

*I'm

1. Welcome to the internet, you meet damn near every kind of person here. Personalities will conflict and everyone will meet that one person they find annoying/hate.

2. If you thought about what I said you would see that my points are quite valid. Typical for you to dismiss my points simply because you don't agree with them; like in your Hunger Games event thread.