Epic Perfect World

New PV leveling

Panda_monium

in normal pwi, there is another option to do pv to level up. its called "echoes of phoenix valley," only avaliable to levels 100+.

i already know we have high rates, but some people refuse to buy SLS's to level (which is ok, because they dont really help at 149 anyways imo)

anyways, this lvl 100+ pv gives more exp than fc and their version of pv lvl 95+ (which is the pv 135+ we have.)

why not implement this new cave into epw, but open to levels 145+ ? it would be more challenging, but the reward at the end should prolly be more than 6 ec  :-\ (imo bump it up to 12-15 ecause of extra work)

so theres my two cents for today :-X

EDIT:maybe, just maybe, it could also act as a new bh? i dunno, random thought i forgot to add  :-[

Last Edit: Aug 23, 2013, 04:25 am by Tobias

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
No.
It's easy enough to level as it is.
Gv/Fc/Pv/Fc mats/Rancors/Events/Level Scrolls & Sls's/etc.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Leveling is ok as it is.

Panda_monium

No.
It's easy enough to level as it is.
Gv/Fc/Pv/Fc mats/Rancors/Events/Level Scrolls & Sls's/etc.

kinda want to farm some posts :tiger-2:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
No more PVs  :'( The current PV is fast enough in terms of exp gaining. I would love to see a new PV map however, the current one is depressing and after a few runs you feel yourself  slipping into a dark abyss .
I personally would prefer a few higher level quests that give bigger amounts of exp for doing them. I think that would take away from the same constant PV running.

Panda_monium

No more PVs  :'( The current PV is fast enough in terms of exp gaining. I would love to see a new PV map however, the current one is depressing and after a few runs you feel yourself  slipping into a dark abyss .
I personally would prefer a few higher level quests that give bigger amounts of exp for doing them. I think that would take away from the same constant PV running.

or this, i really wouldnt mind a new map...

kinda get an enotional connection with the same mobs after running it 20x in a row  ???

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
in normal pwi, there is another option to do pv to level up. its called "echoes of phoenix valley," only avaliable to levels 100+.

i already know we have high rates, but some people refuse to buy SLS's to level (which is ok, because they dont really help at 149 anyways imo)

anyways, this lvl 100+ pv gives more exp than fc and their version of pv lvl 95+ (which is the pv 135+ we have.)

why not implement this new cave into epw, but open to levels 145+ ? it would be more challenging, but the reward at the end should prolly be more than 6 ec  :-\ (imo bump it up to 12-15 ecause of extra work)

so theres my two cents for today :-X

EDIT:maybe, just maybe, it could also act as a new bh? i dunno, random thought i forgot to add  :-[
Why not add.. but make it beyond impossible to solo it, stealthing unable, and have the mobs do a ****-ton of damage?
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
the current one is depressing and after a few runs you feel yourself  slipping into a dark abyss .

yes this is true. >':
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
I support this suggestion. After lvl 145 if you have your Nirvana or Demonic gear, its pretty easy to do these PVs and after few runs it gets pretty boring. Some new map with higher lvl mobs that gives more exp would be amazing. Maybe you could even make it extra hard so you force people to group up and learn how to work in a team (too many people here dont know whats teamwork). I guess its even possible to make it as an option on NPC so people can chose which version they wanna do.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose

I agree!! The map looks so dark and bleeh... Make it a bit more.... Less depressive
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
I disagree.Before , leveling to 150 was a lil harder because of amound of exp needed for 150.Now is SIMPLE.Everyone had to do pv more than once on this server and if we could live with it why others can't?

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
I disagree.Before , leveling to 150 was a lil harder because of amound of exp needed for 150.Now is SIMPLE.Everyone had to do pv more than once on this server and if we could live with it why others can't?

instead of fixing the dungeon contents, can we all petition to change the dungeon appearance ._.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
instead of fixing the dungeon contents, can we all petition to change the dungeon appearance ._.
I agree.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I would've supported this idea if the exp curve wasn't changed.  A 145+ pv would have been a nice idea, especially since some don't like gv and FC for leveling purposes.  I personally despise pv and I don't subject myself to that torture after 140-145.

But due to the exp curve being changed, you don't need nearly as much exp to level to 150.  I mean, since it was changed, I managed to get 3 chars (one of them inadvertently while farming FC mats for my wiz) 150.  Of course others got more, but eh.

So while it would be nice to have a higher level pv, it's not needed.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)