Epic Perfect World

Updater Server Connection Fails

Offline Lady_Killlaa

• Beginner
Please try other update server.  Why must this game always be re-installed?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Has the game been working for you before this (as in the past few days)? If so verify your files or choose another patch server. If you're just starting out/coming back, you need to run your patcher to get the new serverlist and update server files. If your game is at ver 69 already, you could always run the game by opening the element client directly (Element folder > elementclient.exe). That lets you bypass the launcher and starts your game immediately.

http://epicpw.com/support/known-issues-and-fixes/
Last Edit: Aug 23, 2013, 03:31 am by Caffeine

Offline SashaD

I too am having this issue. I just played yesterday 8/28/13 and today I am gettin this issue on my main computer. I can still log in on my laptop though. i checked the version it is 69. I rebooted the computer, nothing, i went into fixit, patch and nothing, i deleted it (as it is not in my uninstall program) and still had the original in my downloads so unzipped it again. Then went to fixit and patcher and everything again and still gettin this  issue. The informaton on my laptop in the file section about the server is the same as on my laptop. I really want to play, it is not so easy to play on my laptop and this should be a fixable issue.
Could someone please help.
TY

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
I too am having this issue. I just played yesterday 8/28/13 and today I am gettin this issue on my main computer. I can still log in on my laptop though. i checked the version it is 69. I rebooted the computer, nothing, i went into fixit, patch and nothing, i deleted it (as it is not in my uninstall program) and still had the original in my downloads so unzipped it again. Then went to fixit and patcher and everything again and still gettin this  issue. The informaton on my laptop in the file section about the server is the same as on my laptop. I really want to play, it is not so easy to play on my laptop and this should be a fixable issue.
Could someone please help.
TY
Have you tried verifying your files after running the fixit file?

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
We were just talking about it in guild chat and i told her to go here. Sasha did something maybe change in your antivirus? Maybe somethings up there.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
We were just talking about it in guild chat and i told her to go here. Sasha did something maybe change in your antivirus? Maybe somethings up there.
Yes, definitely make sure that your antivirus has the launcher/patcher and element client on its ignore list.

Offline SashaD

ok, i went back on the newly unzipped file and hit launcher, duh. (i had hit fix it and patch but not launch before)......And it worked it updated. So anyone else having problems may want to try that...ty for the replys

Offline SashaD

well false alarm,,,,,,QQ it wont let me log in. Now there are no servers listed in the chose a server....Grrrrr

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Serverlist

Updateserver
If it wont let you log in, it's because of your serverlist not being updated. Here are the current ones.

DJBFF

so happy to seeing ppl getting helped with what i cant help with QQ

Offline SashaD

ok got it, ty  i hit patcher again and it worked