Epic Perfect World

Please check this out, you won't regret it

No its wasn't his post, it was mine .......   I do not think for one minute that he will sink so low as to make another post about himself as a guest, look back on all his posts, nowhere is evidence that he does that ......

Err, what is going on?
substance..
You're certainly wrong.  :normal-1:
Why that?
substance..

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Why that?

Former posts already explain it.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
We don't need drama on this post.
What Farid is doing is just awesome.We don't need haters on this post or anything.You got my respect Farid.I'm not having a talent or anything to feel special but I can respect persons that do and that work for what they want.
We don't need drama on this post.
What Farid is doing is just awesome.We don't need haters on this post or anything.You got my respect Farid.I'm not having a talent or anything to feel special but I can respect persons that do and that work for what they want.

Aww, just posting what i mean.
Thanks for the understanding beauty.
Farid :*
substance..

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Lovley vid ~ :3 U should post a vid of you dancing  : ;D

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
Okay, now i'll explain u, i have been dancing/making music since i was a lil kid, i never had any lessons and it's a bless that i got so far by ending where i am now, I've performed with Afro jack/Boris from idols/Maddeline Bell/Mathilde Santing, etc etc. I am not showing off, i am showing you guys WHAT i've already done and did. I'm proud of my mistakes because i learn from them, and no, i will explain u this situation, i'm NOT high of myself, i'm very confident. Those words get thrown out a lot. I'll soon post a vid of me where u actually can see what i am talking about.
I love every single person, but as u say, i took a wrong start by talking in wc. Hope you got what i mean.

Love,
Farid.

(I am not the guy, but i dance like him)

Nice :) yea me too, my dad told me i was dancing on MJ's album "Bad" when I was only 5 =) So I guess its just in my nature. And awesome that you danced with all those stars. I have been asked to dance in a group but I kindly declined because it was kinda... well... They said Burlesque. As a fellow dancer you probably know that burlesque is pretty decent. The burlesque stuff they did came close to stripper work and thats just not for me, thats also not what i call burlesque. I have done some poledancing. Looks sexy but the bruises show otherwise haha! Never worked with artists or so. Just doing my own thing in my room or when i go out :)

Ah so, I get ur point, trying to make a new start, thats good and everyone deserves a 2nd chance, so do you :) I hope people are willing to give you that. If not.. Well, let them be. Not worth your time and such.

Looking forward into seeing those video's =)
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.
Lovley vid ~ :3 U should post a vid of you dancing  : ;D

Soon very soon!:$
And thank you boo.
substance..
Nice :) yea me too, my dad told me i was dancing on MJ's album "Bad" when I was only 5 =) So I guess its just in my nature. And awesome that you danced with all those stars. I have been asked to dance in a group but I kindly declined because it was kinda... well... They said Burlesque. As a fellow dancer you probably know that burlesque is pretty decent. The burlesque stuff they did came close to stripper work and thats just not for me, thats also not what i call burlesque. I have done some poledancing. Looks sexy but the bruises show otherwise haha! Never worked with artists or so. Just doing my own thing in my room or when i go out :)

Ah so, I get ur point, trying to make a new start, thats good and everyone deserves a 2nd chance, so do you :) I hope people are willing to give you that. If not.. Well, let them be. Not worth your time and such.

Looking forward into seeing those video's =)

Oh wow, that's mad dope hun! Pole dance u can do that anytime ^^. I am currently in this big show called hollands got tallent waiting on my reply for the liveshows, but i play djembe also, but i want ya'll to wait and see what i do and i bet you'll be amazed haha. U shud do a pole dance routine for me sometime. o.o And yes i will post video's of me dancing and playing the djembe. <3 thanks for your support baby!
substance..

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
Thing is with poledancing, you kinda have to be in shape, its some heavy lifting with some moves. And 55KG is kinda low but when you have to lift that up, its alot :P Haven't done it in over 2 years. Maybe when things are better with me personally I'll start on doing it again and then maybe i'll make some video's :)

Ah yea I know that show, I'm from the Netherlands myself :)
Can i find you on youtube with Hollands Got Talent? I don't watch tv at all so havent watched that either. Auditions or something? Or didnt it start yet?
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.
Thing is with poledancing, you kinda have to be in shape, its some heavy lifting with some moves. And 55KG is kinda low but when you have to lift that up, its alot :P Haven't done it in over 2 years. Maybe when things are better with me personally I'll start on doing it again and then maybe i'll make some video's :)

Ah yea I know that show, I'm from the Netherlands myself :)
Can i find you on youtube with Hollands Got Talent? I don't watch tv at all so havent watched that either. Auditions or something? Or didnt it start yet?
Wow, damn! Word? I did pre of hollands got tallent got thru and now i am in the selection group for the live shows. So waiting for the results! Oh i bet it is heavy weight! Yeah vids would be cool kinda interested haha. Netherlands? Dat is mad dope! ^^ (sorry gn)
substance..